181-185

Chapter 181: I Want You (This chapter has minced meat)

When Marshal Wilkele gradually woke up from the chaos, he found that the water polo female animal was hugging tightly in his arms again. The two of their bodies were tightly pressed together, so he raised her face slightly and looked at the woman in his arms in bewilderment.

The last time he woke up on the water polo was holding this creature in his arms. At that time, he remembered that he threw the woman on the ground, and then quickly left to find a way to contact the starship, but he did not expect to enter the mental barrier by mistake. District, when I was facing a large group of supernatural beings on the water polo, because his mental power had not fully recovered, he was only E-level, and I was used to using SSS-level mental power energy, so I only wanted to release a big one. The move, to kill all these lowly water polo creatures, but unexpectedly, the mental power could not keep up with the move he wanted to release, and then backfired on himself, and fainted again.

When he recovered slowly this time, he looked at the female body of the water polo in his arms that appeared in front of him again and again, and there was a hint of curiosity in his eyes. What kind of story happened between her and her amnesiac self, which caused the amnesiac self to have such an intimate relationship with a humble and backward planetary creature?

As the marshal of the empire, Wilkell, just as his younger brother Professor Kaka commented, he is a killing machine that only focuses on expanding the territory of the empire. In his eyes, there is only the iron will and no selfishness of children. Affection. As the nihilistic spiritual force that fits best with the universe, they don't even have such a physiological need to stimulate.

The birth of each Varta star is after the annihilation of the spiritual power of the previous generation, and they are reborn like a phoenix. They can inherit the knowledge and abilities of the previous generation of Varta stars as soon as they are born, so each generation of Varta stars will only continue to become more powerful. Therefore, in their eyes, there is no substantive necessity for communicating with other opposite sexes. For example, Professor Kaka was sent to marry a female in Hyacinus, and it was only out of political considerations, and he didn't really need his dedication.

Of course, because the Varta Stars have no real spiritual body, of course, they can also use different self-simulators to change physical images suitable for various cosmic creatures according to the different types of female creatures they interact with.

Of course, before meeting Shen Kalan, Marshal Wilkell, who was a killing machine, was curious about a female creature from a backward planet for the first time.

He felt the hot air he exhaled slowly spray on the woman's face. The lips of the two were too close, the woman remained stiff for a moment, and couldn't help lowering her head hastily to conceal the obvious throbbing that flashed in her eyes.

Wilkell was amused. He is not Zhen Hanzi, who is as simple as a blank sheet of paper. He has searched all the information about men and women on the Internet in the water polo in just a split second. Among them, a large number of sex videos from a country called R made him instantly familiar with this kind of sex between men and women on water polo.

So he leaned close to her ear and chanted the name of the water polo creature: "Shen Kalan..."

His voice was deep and sexy, and a little hoarse. So tempting, so sweet. It's just that her ears were itchy and warmed by him, and her face flushed all of a sudden.

In the darkness of night covered by the woods, he could see clearly. The light cast beautiful shadows on her delicate cheeks, her delicate lips were slightly parted in surprise, and her long eyelashes trembled slightly. As if with a bang, something burned from his chest, Wilkell had the feeling of wanting a female for the first time.