176-180

Chapter 176 Chaos

Shen Ganlan opened her eyes in a daze, and she felt discomfort in her back. She tried to twist her body, but found that she was lying straight on the ground, with a few small stones on her back, which made her uncomfortable. Shen Ganlan rubbed her dizzy head, and slowly straightened her body, but before she could take a look at the environment she was in, Fang Li's crying sound came from her mind, followed by a commotion in her brain , all kinds of cries for help from the crowd came intermittently: Lei Peng, Yin Hua, Lu Dayou, Zhou Shuhui, Yang Liu...

Listening, Shen Ganlan's heart gradually sank.

She clenched her hands into fists, so bad that she didn't expect that she would faint. She quickly called up the space map in her mind. Fortunately, Lei Peng only deviated from the original position by a little distance since she fell into a coma, and then stayed in the fixed position without moving.

Yin Hua and Zhou Shuhui's two people can be seen in Shen Ganlan's space map and they have been circling crazily in place. As soon as Shen Ganlan woke up, she immediately stopped their meaningless behavior and asked them to do the same. Like Lei Peng, stay where you are and don't move.

The worst situation is the pair of Lu Dayou and Yang Liu. According to the news from Yang Liu and Lu Dayou at this moment, after losing Shen Ganlan's guidance, the two of them broke into a cave full of vines Among them, at this moment, both of them have been entangled by vines, and they are tensing up a little bit, and they are slowly dragging them into the tree hole. They have tried thousands and thousands of methods, but they couldn't untie the vines. Instead, the branches on their bodies became tighter and tighter, and they were in a state of being strangled to death. If Shen Ganlan didn't go to rescue them again, I'm afraid they might not even find their corpses in the future.

On the contrary, Fang Li, who had been crying all the time, explained what happened intermittently under the comfort of Shen Ganlan. It turned out that not long after they left, a dense cluster of light red velvet flowers suddenly flew over the camp. Although there were demons involved, like Sun Zongwu and Fang Li, everyone in the military department didn't know what harm they would bring, so they just watched the velvet flowers drifting closer and closer with vigilance. It wasn't until the red velvet flowers floated over the camp that they realized that it was too late to escape.

When the group of velvet flowers condensed like a red cloud falls, even a little bit of it touches a person's body, and it is extremely painful. First, there are bursts of itching, and then a needle-like pain, as if bitten by thousands of ants. Bite, no one can reach. Suddenly, when this red cloud enveloped the camp, the entire base was in chaos.

Fang Li saw that the soldier next to her who was talking and laughing with her suddenly sprayed a fallen velvet flower on his cheek and immediately fell to the ground in pain, so she knew something was wrong. She informed Shen Ganlan and others While immediately getting into the sleeping bag next to him, zipped it up, and even hid his head in it, but still half-refusing to run around, curled up straight in place.

Seeing Fang Li's quick response, Sun Zongwu couldn't help admiring the little girl's quick response. With her ability as an ordinary person, she was able to run around without any danger along the way. Every time something happens, I can react quickly and hide well, and my ability to never bring everyone a drag is really superior to those with supernatural powers like myself.

Immediately, Sun Zongwu followed suit and immediately grabbed the nearest sleeping bag and got into it. But before they were lucky for a few minutes, the velvet flowers that fell on the body, the ground, and the sleeping bags of Sun Zongwu and Fang Li suddenly caught fire. Immediately, the person who fell to the ground and rolled in itching and pain before was instantly swallowed up by the flaming flames, as if he had seen those people who poured oil on their bodies and self-mutilated to protest, the scene in the camp suddenly changed. It's like hell. There were cries of pain one after another. Sun Zongwu and Fang Li, who were hiding in their sleeping bags, saw their own sleeping bags on fire, and they got out again in fright. At this moment, they missed Shen Ganlan's water ability very much.