101-105

Chapter 101: Mo Shao's Dinner Party (Part 2)

The field was quiet as she expected, and then all kinds of whispers rang out.

"It will happen naturally, isn't Miss Shen fooling everyone?" A majestic man sitting next to Yang Li suddenly spoke loudly.

Shen Yuyi turned sideways to Shen Ganlan who was sitting on the side and explained gently: "Ge Yusheng, the former mayor of Lingnan City, since the army moved in and turned Lingnan City into a Lingnan base for militarized management, he has been The military department is very dissatisfied with you, Brother Yang, and now you are the number two person in the government agency, probably because you are my sister, and you are counted as someone on Brother Yang's side, you have to be careful of him." Shen

Ganlan He smiled slightly at Shen Yuyi's reminder of concern, and said to Ge Yusheng in a clear voice: "But the fact is like this, Mayor Ge must make me think of another explanation, isn't it forcing me to lie? I am confused about the whole thing I was so confused, I didn't know it before, but I didn't know how to absorb the supernatural power until I learned the method of absorbing it in the Lingnan base." Lei Peng, who was sitting a little far away, also coughed

heavily , then raised her head and said to everyone: "As for the killing of the three mutant spiders that Miss Shen just mentioned, I can testify for Miss Shen that she did not lie. From when she and her partner met the mutant spider to killing The dead spider, and even at the end when I dug out the spider's head and dug out three crystal nuclei, I was there, and I can prove for Miss Shen that what she said is true." Lei Peng glanced at Ge Yusheng, and then said with a smile, "It's rare Doesn't Mayor Ge admit that miracles and geniuses do exist in this world?"

"Ms. Shen just mentioned that it only takes fifteen minutes for her to absorb two ordinary crystal nuclei. Originally, this is personal privacy, and it's not convenient for me to disclose it in public. But since Ms. Shen said it so generously, in order to prove that Ms. Shen is a genius, I can also reveal a little bit that my ability to absorb crystal nuclei is far from that of Ms. Shen, and even slightly slower than her. for a few minutes."

As soon as Lei Peng said this, everyone was in an uproar again. Everyone has reached a certain consensus. Generally, the speed for normal supernatural beings to absorb ordinary crystal nuclei is about one hour per piece, and about two hours for two pieces. Like Zhang Haiyang's previous results, they belong to middle-aged people. Some psychics take longer. And the general time of the masters in the base is about half an hour per yuan, and about two yuan an hour. Therefore, compared with these masters, Shen Ganlan and Lei Peng's achievements are undoubtedly genius-like figures, and they are indeed the earliest Four characters who entered the second level. Everyone thought of this and turned their attention to Yang Li and Mo Dong, the two supernatural beings.

Seeing the eyes of everyone looking over, Mo Dong smiled slightly, and pursed his lips with a snow-white napkin: "My grades are not as good as Ms. Shen's, and I'm probably about the same as Lei Peng. Maybe Ms. Shen is a genius." On the

field There is only one Yang Li who hasn't declared his family name. The cultivation speed talent of masters like them is a secret that belongs to everyone, but at the moment, three of the four masters have said it, and it seems that he can't hide it. Yes, Yang Li smiled, met everyone's inquisitive eyes and said calmly: "I'm not as good as Miss Shen."

He paused again, and turned his gaze to Ge Yusheng who looked disdainful: "I believe Ms. Shen's explanation." He paused, and then said, "Everyone knows that the upper level of our base actually maintains the same relationship with all major departments." Liaison with the main government base, there are also various rumors in the base, saying that I still have contact with my parents in Tianyi base. I will take this opportunity to explain to you today, yes, this rumor is true. But the military line is very busy , unless there is a major accident..." At this point, he glanced at Ge Yusheng emphatically, then turned his head and continued: "I will contact my superiors. But Miss Shen's sudden learning to use crystal nuclei to absorb abilities does not matter. This is not the first case. According to the news from Tianyi Base, Major General Cen, the number one expert in their base, was in the same situation as Ms. Shen. They also broke out suddenly at the critical moment of life and death, and learned to use the energy in the crystal nucleus to release supernatural powers. Later Under the research of a series of scientists in the capital, a method of using crystal balls to guide ordinary supernatural beings to learn to evolve through crystal nuclei has been invented. Now this method has basically matured and spread in major government bases, allowing supernatural beings to learn. I Thinking that since Zhongtianyi, the largest large-scale base in the north, can produce such talents, why can't our Lingnan base, the number one base in the south, not be able to produce talents like Major General Cen? Shen Ganlan's arrival is exactly for our Lingnan base. It brings confidence that our southern base is not inferior to the northern base." "