151-155

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 151: The Murder Case of Yin Hua (First Change)

At this moment, the whole villa is quiet, I hope that the rest of the team have not come back after going out to do missions, except Shen Ganlan and Zhen Hanzi who escaped first because of the power of the pink crystal bracelet, and the two huge The villas were all empty, without a trace of echo.

Shen Ganlan and Zhen Hanzi looked at each other. At first, Shen Ganlan glared at Zhen Hanzi, but gradually under Zhen Hanzi's bewildered gaze, the unprovoked anger in Shen Ganlan's heart slowly dissipated, and she just stared blankly. Looking at Zhen Hanzi's bottomless eyes, the black pupils seem to be able to attract people's gaze firmly, Shen Ganlan, who has always been reserved, can't help but indulge in it, forgetting that she is actually hiding behind the quilt without a single thread on her body ...

Lonely man and widow, living together in the same room, in fact, the woman is still naked, if it weren't for the fact that the hero in this glamorous picture is not sensible at all, the following story may have a different result. But our male protagonist is Zhen Hanzi, so the strange stares of the two people still failed to spark any enthusiasm, and finally ended with Yin Hua's cry suddenly sounding in Shen Ganlan's head.

When Shen Ganlan came back just now, because she needed the ability of telepathy to judge the direction underground, she hurried back to her room and encountered Zhen Hanzi's sudden intrusion, so she didn't expect to put away the space map in her mind. Because of this, Yin Hua's voice suddenly came from his mind.

"Ganlan, I killed someone. Are you listening?"

Yin Hua's voice in her mind was completely different from the calm and weak tone of the past. There was determination and coldness, but it was by no means the Yin Huahui that Shen Ganlan knew. spoken words. Believing that Yin Hua would kill people, it would be more shocking to say that he would run naked, but it seems that he has already run naked... Could it be that Yin Hua really killed people?

Her hands shaking while grabbing the quilt, revealing her delicate white shoulders and delicate collarbone, Zhen Hanzi rolled her eyes, and said to the shocked Shen Ganlan: "Ah, Ganlan, so you don't have any clothes on, even though you are hiding Under the covers but still cold."

The astonishment in Shen Ganlan's heart was immediately blown away by Zhen Hanzi's words. She restrained her urge to wash Zhen Hanzi away with water again, smiled softly at Zhen Hanzi, and said word by word in the most amiable voice: "Well, I got it. Thank you for reminding me, then please go out and close the door so I can get dressed, okay?"

Zhen Hanzi was not frightened by the naked Shen Ganlan, but was confused by her unusual tone at this time Something creepy. He nodded quickly, turned around and closed the door, and muttered: "Well, I should have said it earlier. Then I'll wait for you in the living room."

Shen Ganlan waited for Zhen Hanzi to leave and gritted her teeth, immediately covering up the five feelings in her heart With mixed feelings, I just quickly replied to the voice in my head: "I can hear it. Yin Hua, what's the matter, what happened?" "

I'm at the headquarters of the Fire Rose team in Area B of the base. Come and find me."

"Fire Rose Team" Shen Ganlan suffocated, and the shadows of Song Xueshan and Xu Zhao that she met at the superhuman center immediately appeared in front of her eyes. kill it?