161-165

Chapter 161: News from Zhou Shuhui

Shen Ganlan and his team bid farewell to the thank you from the Fire Rose team, and went to the Supernatural Center to register for the completion of the task. Seeing that it was getting late, they hurried home.

When I went out this morning, no one thought that I was only going to attend an engagement banquet for Wang Jiankai and Ge Ling, but I didn't expect that so many things would lead to it. On the way back, everyone was tired all day, but everyone was in good spirits. Except for Lu Dayou who kept complaining why he was not the one who broke through and upgraded, the rest of the people were talking and laughing. There are more and more army vehicles on the side of the road, holding flame guns and constantly looking for weeds that have slipped through the net, and some supernatural beings are hurrying along the main street with various cold weapons, and even some ordinary people are Under the command of local officials, weeds and dead branches on the roadside were pulled up.

In short, as soon as today's incident happened, under the guidelines of all people hoeing plants, Shen Ganlan can predict that the entire Lingnan base will be busy cleaning up plants in the next few days, not letting go of a leaf. In the future, at least the Lingnan base will want to find out A few touches of greenery are very difficult too.

On the way back, they have seen various notices posted in the streets and alleys, including appealing to the public to participate in the city-wide cleaning, a weed can be exchanged for a bottle of water released by a water-type superhuman, and so on. . After the plants mutate, it is estimated that the food crops originally grown in the base will also suffer, so the existing food in the base will only become more and more scarce, but at least there are people with water system abilities who receive public food, and it is useless not to use it, so It can be seen that in the future, with the continuous upgrading of the ability of water system supernatural beings, the amount of water released will greatly increase, so the price of water sources may drop, but the price of food will continue to rise.

But maybe the base will think of a way to curb the turmoil of rising food prices. In any case, let Wang Jiankai and the others worry about this kind of thing. The area of ​​her own portable space has increased, and the planting area has also expanded. When her body entered the portable space just now, Shen Ganlan also reclaimed land for planting fruits and vegetables on the wasteland. And I hope that the food that the team eats is Shen Ganlan, who uses her second-level superpowers to go to the base to exchange food for a preferential name, only accepting a little crystal core from everyone, but secretly taking out a large number of high-quality potatoes and corn from the portable space to deceive them , so the current increase in food prices has essentially no major impact on Shen Kalan and everyone in Team Hope.

After going through so many things, everyone has also deeply realized the importance of improving abilities. In the past few days, everyone has basically stayed in the room to practice except for doing tasks. How is the price of this exchange of crystal cores for food? There are not many people.

It's just that when Shen Ganlan and the others entered the gate of Villa No. 6, they suddenly saw Fang Li anxiously waiting outside. She paused in her heart. No matter where she was in the team, she would never see Fang Li running outside to find them. What's more, before going out this time, everyone told her not to go out casually, but this time at home Is something wrong?

Shen Ganlan and the others hurried up to meet her. Sure enough, when Fang Li saw Shen Ganlan, they finally showed a somewhat relieved look on their faces, and then pulled Shen Ganlan and said softly: "Senior Shen, do you still remember the you we met on the road?" Is your friend Zhou Shuhui?"

Shen Ganlan was taken aback, then nodded in surprise: "I remember, what happened to her?"

Fang Li pulled Shen Ganlan aside and said in a low voice, "She is at our home now."