206-210

Chapter 206: The First Game

So the next day, when Shen Ganlan announced that the winner last night was Yang Liu, another referee that night hadn't recovered from Zhen Hanzi's stimulation, so he didn't raise any objections to Shen Ganlan's verdict, and Zhen Hanzi himself He will care about the ranking, the number of places is completely meaningless to him. As for Yang Liu, she hadn't recovered from the exhaustion last night, she just watched Shen Ganlan's mouth opening and closing with dull eyes, and when she came back to her senses after sleeping for two full days, she was dragged away by everyone. I went directly to the competition field at the Taicang base.

On the other hand, Shen Ganlan naturally wouldn't tell Company Commander Hou that Yang Liu, who won the third place in the competition, was actually smug, but only said that Yang Liu was the first place they hoped to be in the team's internal trials. On the contrary, Company Commander Hou looked and looked at the young looking Yang Liu. He never thought that Yang Liu, who had just grown up, would be the number one expert besides the captain and vice-captain of Team Hope.

In the afternoon, Shen Ganlan took advantage of her free time to take out the crystal nucleus her father exchanged for food in her space and lock herself in the room for the final preparations. Before, because she was eager to break through the third level, she didn't solidify her foundation. Now, of course, she had to stabilize her third level ability before the competition, so she locked herself in the room all afternoon, absorbing the crystal nucleus. The ability was busy practicing, and it was not until after eight o'clock in the evening that he realized that it was already dark, that is, after missing dinner last night, he missed the opportunity to have dinner with everyone today.

Fortunately, there are many snacks in my portable space. As a greedy girl, even though she knew that a change was about to happen at the time, she couldn't help but buy a lot of snacks and throw them into the portable space when she was shopping for supplies in the supermarket. So at this moment, no one came back to bother me anyway, so I just continued to stay in my room, took out a few pieces of cream almond biscuits, butter bread with a glass of fragrant milk, and leaned on the bed while eating While thinking about the lottery tomorrow morning.

But I don't know what kind of opponent will be matched with tomorrow?

But no matter what, in Shen Ganlan's mind, the only one who can be called her opponent is that Major General Cen who is known as a genius

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the third day, the morning of the official competition day, it was actually a rare good weather after the end of the world. The sky, which had been gloomy for several days, finally cleared up, revealing the smiling face of the sun, and the warm sunshine shone on people, sweeping away the gloomy and terrifying atmosphere of the past five months. Knowing that this day's game will be related to the distribution of food stored in the Taicang base, many supernatural beings and civilians in the base also took to the streets, wanting to go to the competition venue to find out.

After all, the difference in the strength and quality of the supernatural powers also determines the difference in the overall quality and strength of the base, especially the people who have not yet made a decision on which base they want to go with the army, and they want to take this opportunity to get close to the base. Observe the differences in the quality of personnel in each base. Therefore, the original Taicang City Gymnasium, which originally held the competition, could accommodate 3,000 people, was quickly crowded. In the end, the senior management of the Taicang Base had no choice but to move the entire competition venue to the Gymnasium. The embarrassment of the supernatural competition was solved this time in the nearby stadium that could accommodate nearly 10,000 people.