71-75

Chapter Seventy-One

Sun Zongwu looked at Luo Hong and Ah San who were digging crystal nuclei in the scorched corpse regardless of the nausea and stench, and showed a faint smile: "Now we just let them store them for us temporarily, and we will take care of these crystal nuclei and their share." I brought it back." While smiling, he patted Shen Ganlan's shoulder lightly, then walked away slowly.

Shen Ganlan was stunned for a moment when she heard the words, and only then did she realize that Big Brother Sun had already planned to kill these people. She knew that Big Brother Sun was not a bad guy, otherwise she wouldn't have joined the underworld, and even got mixed up with a big party. Go up to the guy's position. Naturally, there was blood on his hands, but he didn't expect that it was just some disputes that hadn't quarreled yet, Brother Sun had already launched a murderous plan.

People die for money, birds die for food, is that really the case?

Shen Ganlan calmed down and thought about it carefully. Brother Sun saw the discord between sister Yin Hua and their team before, and coveted her ability beyond ordinary wood-type supernatural beings, so he agreed to stay and follow the team. Looking at it now, apart from Yin Hua, Luo Hong and Ah San were left in this team, and they were simply vulnerable. Big Brother Sun really wanted to kill them, so killing them was easy.

When Luo Hong and Ah San die, the rest of their team are just ordinary people, and there is no danger to them, supernatural beings. Now that Luo Hong and Ah San are having so much fun playing with the crystal cores, won't these crystal cores fall into Big Brother Sun's hands again when they die?

So Brother Sun has no objection to the unreasonable distribution plan proposed by these two people. Shen Ganlan turned her head and looked at the two Luo Hong and Ah San who were still squatting in the charcoal pile to dig out the heads of zombies, and they couldn't help but sigh in their hearts.

But I will not pity them. Since you want to be greedy, you have to be prepared to be greedy.

It's just that Yin Hua... Shen Ganlan couldn't bear it when she thought of Sister Yin, who talked happily along the way. What will be the end?

Sister Yin is a good person, but the last days are really not suitable for a good person. I hope that Sister Yin can find her husband as soon as possible. Since Xu Zhao can become an elite in the mall, she must be much more skilled than Sister Yin Hua, who is indifferent to the world. I hope that Sister Yin can be her happy little woman again. Instead of wandering around in the end times in a daze, being sold and counting the money for others.

She stayed there alone for a while, then hurried up, and Luo Hong had already packed up the crystal nucleus. Naturally, they gave half of the average distribution to Brother Sun, and there was nothing wrong with Shen Ganlan. Shen Ganlan didn't bother to ask, got back into the car and sat in the original seat.

Yin Hua's side didn't get better so quickly, it turned out that she went out with a few children halfway. It turned out that a four-year-old little girl had forgotten to pee before getting in the car, and then she didn't dare to speak after getting in the car and kept holding back, until she urinated and came to Yin Hua crying for help. So after learning the lesson, Yin Hua took those children who wanted to pee to solve their physical problems this time.

After waiting for a long time, a group of noisy children got on the car first, and finally Shen Ganlan saw Yin Hua with a tired face. After she sat down on the chair, Shen Ganlan asked, "What's the matter?"

Yin Hua shook her head, and lightly pressed her temples on both sides with her fingers: "It's nothing, it's just that Wei Xiaoming doesn't want to be convenient in the grass, He has been asking me to find a toilet for him. In the wilderness, where is there a toilet? This child just fell on the ground and rolled around coquettishly, refusing to get up. It took me a long time to coax him." Shen Ganlan could only look at the sky speechlessly