126-130

Chapter 126: The Amnesiac Marshal

"Don't do it, I'm afraid. All supernatural beings, and his subordinates are all vegetarians. There are only two of us. We can't beat them. Let's go." Shen Ganlan deliberately pretended to be weak and scared , hoping to coax people away.

Kong Zhihao thought about it for a while and felt that Shen Ganlan's words were right. There were only two people on his side, but the other party didn't know what to do. The future is long, and it's good to find an opportunity to beat Mo Dong in the future. Anyway, he has already seen them join hands to kill Regarding Yang Li's matter, Yang Li's family may not be willing to avenge him if he gets stabbed, hehe, he can still take the opportunity to make a fortune.

He thought for a while and said to Shen Ganlan through his consciousness: "Okay, listen to you, let's go." After he finished speaking, he was about to turn around, but he didn't notice a fallen branch under his feet, and stepped on it with a click.

Suddenly, Shen Ganlan and Kong Zhihao looked at each other and turned pale.

"Who's there?" Yang Li cut off his voice, before the words fell, the man had already galloped here. As expected, he is a user of all abilities. At this moment, borrowing the speed bonus of the wind ability, the figure rushed towards him like a gust of wind. Seeing that the two of them were about to be exposed, Shen Ganlan immediately took off the coat that Kong Zhihao gave her and threw it into the portable space. Then she instantly turned into an inconspicuous puddle of water on the ground, slipped into the bushes and disappeared.

Kong Zhihao was not so lucky, Yang Liren had already seen the figure hiding behind the bushes before he arrived, a lightning strike had already struck, Kong Zhihao blocked it with both hands, only heard two pops, the lightning struck like some kind of metal There is a strange buzzing sound on the object.

At this time, Mo Dong had already arrived, looked at Kong Zhihao with a strange look, and asked, "A second-level gold-type supernatural power?"

Kong Zhihao looked at him vigilantly, and nodded slightly.

"That Tier 2 gold system supernatural being from Tianer Base?" Mo Dong continued to ask.

Kong Zhihao raised his eyebrows: "That's right."

"It's useless to keep you, kill" Mo Dong decisively shot.

Shen Ganlan huddled in the bushes, not daring to move while watching the two second-level supernatural beings fight to the death. She had turned into a puddle of water at this moment, and she was hiding under the dark bushes. The soil was already dark in color. Even if there was a little more water at this moment, Mo Dong, who was in the middle of a fierce battle, did not notice that there was another person here before.

Although Kong Zhihao's second-level strength is not bad, it's a pity that he faced Mo Dong, who has all kinds of supernatural powers. He saw that Mo Dong's supernatural powers emerged one after another, and he blocked his wind blade, but he couldn't guard against the red dragon that suddenly appeared on the ground. In Lian Hell, the huge tongue of fire engulfed, and the fire overwhelmed the metal, instantly enveloping Kong Zhihao's metalized body layer by layer in the ring of fire.

Mo Dong used the gravity technique again, the huge gravity oppressed Kong Zhihao's whole body and fell to his knees in the raging fire. After a while, he couldn't hold back and fell to the ground. Mo Dong charged and turned his hands into metal blades and cut his throat again, finally The second-order Kong Zhihao was killed in the gorgeous flames.

At the end of their fight, Shen Yuyi walked over with a smile but didn't even look at Kong Zhihao whose body was gradually engulfed by the flames. He just put his arm around Mo Dong and smiled and said, "Is it all over? We'll still have to find my good sister when we go back." Let's talk about the crystal bracelet."