61-65

Chapter 61 Unreasonable troubles

She didn't care about the stench wafting from the zombies, she ran to Shen Ganlan and said loudly on purpose: "Let me help you. This kind of delicate work can only be found by searching carefully. I am careful, I will help you." Come on, I'll be fine. You go and clean the room." She purposely called out a little louder, hoping that the people in the room could hear her, but she didn't think about Shen Kalan's ears.

Since the mutation of the ability, Shen Ganlan felt that her hearing had become particularly good. In the past, she had to calm down and listen carefully to distinguish the sounds, but now she could hear them clearly just by listening casually. Your ears are sensitive, but you can't resist someone yelling in your ears. Shen Ganlan only felt her ears buzzing. Looking at Guo Xiumei who was yelling there, she really couldn't figure out how such a girl was What do people say about flowers?

But Shen Ganlan still maintained her demeanor, and said indifferently: "No, thank you." It's just that her voice was indifferent, and no one could feel her gratitude at all. After all, thank you is just a polite word, Shen Ganlan doesn't want to make herself as rude and vulgar as Guo Xiumei, this crystal nucleus is half of her and Brother Sun, although there are few things, but she has used the crystal nucleus and knows it How could it be possible to casually fake the benefits.

In the past, money paid attention to "brothers, settle accounts clearly", but in the last days, it has become a crystal nucleus.

Besides, compared to cleaning the room and collecting crystal nuclei, I am not a fool, obviously cleaning the room is more tiring, okay? One just needs to find three crystal nuclei, and the other needs to sweep the floor and wipe the table, make the bed and fold the quilt... I am a majestic supernatural being, and I am not here to be an old lady. She doesn't think that women should do these housework, and men can sit and chat. In the last days, everyone speaks on the basis of strength, otherwise I wouldn't have worked so hard to train my abilities and combat power.

"Hey, why are you like this? You don't know what's good or bad?" Guo Xiumei immediately became angry when she heard this.

Shen Ganlan bowed her head in silence, packed up the three crystal nuclei and got up to leave, deciding not to talk to her.

"You..." Guo Xiumei was stunned behind her back, and she was ignoring this woman again... She rolled her eyes and thought about it.

"A Chao...!" Guo Xiumei suddenly let out a dry howl behind Shen Ganlan, and then Shen Ganlan felt a person running up quickly from behind, surpassing herself in an instant and ran into the room, crying while running, looking from behind , his shoulders shrugged slightly, as if he had suffered some great grievance.

Shen Ganlan was stunned. This is the fusion of Chen Qian and Feng Yuan. The sharp girl instantly transformed into a weak little Baihua? That's amazing, why did she cry all of a sudden?

Sure enough, when Shen Ganlan strolled into the living room of the farm house, she saw Guo Xiumei lying in Fan Weichao's arms, sobbing intermittently, her eyes were red from crying, she looked as pitiful as a wounded little white rabbit, if it wasn't for Shen Ganlan saw it with her own eyes, and she really couldn't connect this crying woman with Guo Xiumei who was arguing with her just now.

Fan Weichao held Guo Xiumei in his arms, and comforted him softly: "Meimei, what's the matter, what's the matter? What happened?" "

She...she bullied me..." The little man in his arms was crying very sadly, with a weak voice It's so beautiful that a man can't help but be moved when he hears it, wishing he could help her get justice.