131-135

Chapter 131 Who is the traitor

Seeing Shen Yuyi coming, Mo Dong immediately let go of Ge Jia's hand and stood up to greet her: "Why are you here at this time? Didn't you say that you are tired and want to go back and lie down for a while?" Shen Yuyi glanced

casually Ge Jia, who stood at a loss, Zhanyan smiled coquettishly at Mo Dong: "I heard that Ge Yusheng came to your side to make trouble again, and it's the third time since yesterday, so I came here See if I can help you."

As soon as she said those words, Ge Jia's face became even more strange. Mo Dong smiled, and was very happy that the two girlfriends around him were jealous of his little rivalry, but he glanced at Ge Jia, who was standing beside him, who was somewhat weak and weak, and then at the magnificent Shen Yuyi still turned his head to Ge Jia and smiled gently: "Jiajia, you go back first. I have something to discuss with Yuyi."

Ge Jia nodded obediently, turned to leave, but turned his back to Mo Dong before leaving. Glancing fiercely at Shen Yuyi's figure, the jerk didn't expect that she would have picked up Brother Mo before, and even Yang Li was willing to do so for her being so kind to her. Okay, okay, okay, is that Shen Yuyi? I remembered, we will wait and see

Mo Dong and Shen Yuyi will naturally ignore what Ge Jia is thinking when he has already left. I only heard Shen Yuyi say to Mo Dong: "Isn't it really you who hunted and killed the supernatural beings everywhere? You must know that once the formula and reagents are in hand, the demand for crystal nuclei in the brains of supernatural beings will greatly increase on the black market." Got it."

Mo Dong lowered his face and shook his head, although he didn't speak to Shen Yuyi, but the woman in his memory from his previous life gradually emerged in his mind: Is it

true that the fire witch Zhou Shuhui came to Lingnan Base? Mo Dong's eyes were heavy, and he fell into endless reverie looking at the scenery outside the glass window.

In his previous life, he was betrayed by his girlfriend, and he survived all the humiliation. He gave his life to gamble in the team at Lingnan Base. He did the dirtiest and most tiring work, but he was paid the least salary and ate the least food in the team. In the past, a person like Shen Yuyi who was called the number one beauty in the base was something he could not even look up to for a lifetime, but now he can embrace this beauty in his arms and enjoy it without looking around.

In the past, such a beauty would not even take a look at her. Her husband was Yang Li, the number one figure in the base, and later one of the top ten young major generals in country Z. But what about now? Wasn't he killed by himself, humming that he will take back everything he lost in his previous life in this life.

But the fire witch Zhou Shuhui...Mo Dong was silent. If there was one person in my previous life who changed me and gave me hope, then it was undoubtedly her. When the military obtained the reagents and formulas, they did not reveal a word to the civilians at the lower levels. Even with the development of scientific research, the success rate of reagents and formulas will reach 1/2 in the future, and this ultra-high The success rate has brought a monopoly like a privileged class to those children who already hold a lot of power but have not mutated their abilities.

In my memory, most of the children of high-ranking officials in the previous life used the reagents to mutate into supernatural powers, and the base fell into the hands of those people, and the lives of innocent civilians became even more hopeless. So this time, he had to recklessly snatch the reagents and formulas, and he must not let the things of his previous life continue to happen, otherwise he would let down his advantage as a reborn.

But the fire witch Zhou Shuhui was the Prometheus who brought the fire source to the oppressed ordinary people at the Lingnan base. She is the first new generation of supernatural beings who mutated from ordinary people because they swallowed the crystal nucleus in the supernatural being's brain. It was after Zhou Shuhui kept hunting and killing the supernatural beings in the base to absorb the crystal nuclei in their brains that their strength was greatly improved, which caused the base's senior management to panic. Then it was revealed that ordinary people can gain thousands of dollars by taking the supernatural beings' brain crystal nuclei. One-in-one chance of getting the power.