191-195

Chapter 191 Seduce Shen Kalan

"Pa" Zhen Hanzi froze for a moment, rubbed his face and stared blankly at Shen Ganlan.

Shen Ganlan took the initiative to kiss a boy's cheek for the first time, and she thought it tasted good. It's just that he had a great idea for herself just now. Under the light and shadow of the moon, the curves on the side were clearly defined, so for a while Heartbroken, he boldly leaned over and kissed Zhen Hanzi's cheek softly, without the smell of sweat like a normal man. Shen Ganlan smiled, blushing and ran away first.

Zhen Hanzi was left holding his face in his hands, and kept silent to Shen Ganlan who suddenly turned around without saying a word and ran away at high speed. What is this girl doing?

Shen Ganlan went to Company Commander Hou to ask for someone first. When she got off the car to rest just now, she had kept her promise to let Tian Youzhi go back to her barracks. Just now, after she finished kissing Zhen Hanzi, she immediately practiced the method of destroying the body and removing traces. First of all, she tried on Zhen Hanzi to see if she could make him forget that she kissed him.

To Shen Ganlan's surprise, she didn't expect that her first attempt to control the human brain with the power of the green crystal after breaking through the third level would have such a good effect. It actually made Zhen Hanzi completely forget what she had done to him just now, Shen Ganlan secretly had a smile on her mouth, like a little fox who succeeded in stealing honey, showing a sweet smile. But when she saw Lianchang Hou, she immediately changed into another serious expression, stepped into the tent where Lianchang Hou was, and said, "Commander Hou." Seeing Shen Ganlan approaching, Lianchang Hou was stunned

, But now he has become more and more dependent on the members of Team Hope. Although he knows that Shen Ganlan is only a girl in her twenties, she can't be easily offended, so he hurried up and asked: "Captain Shen, what, what's the matter?" Something?"

Shen Ganlan smiled: "I suddenly remembered that there are still some things I want to ask Tian Youzhi. I don't know that Lianchang Hou is inconvenient, so I called him over again. I know that Lianchang Hou and Xiaotian are really troublesome, but suddenly Thinking of a key point, I still can't help but want to ask."

Seeing such a trivial matter, Company Commander Hou quickly nodded and said: "Captain Shen, you are polite. It is good to be careful, just wait a moment, I will immediately Go ahead and call."

Shen Ganlan nodded slightly, followed Company Commander Hou out, and when the non-commissioned officer called Tian Youzhi who was still confused, Shen Ganlan said to him: "Can I take a few steps to talk?" Before Tian Youzhi answered, Company Commander Hou had already

brought The person smiled and said: "You guys talk here, I still have some things to deal with."

Shen Ganlan smiled, thanking Lianchang Hou for his understanding, and accepting his love in her heart, just waiting for Lianchang Hou to take people away after. Shen Ganlan turned her head, looked directly into Tian Youzhi's eyes, activated her telepathic ability, and said in a commanding tone: "Tell me the truth of the matter, why did you lead people into that problematic dense forest?"

Tian Youzhi's originally dull eyes lost all their brilliance in an instant, and he was as dull as a dead person. He opened his mouth and made a mechanically dull voice: "My mother is Japanese-Chinese, and she married me. Dad is from country Z. After the end of the world, I met my mother who fled to Lingnan base again. She told me that my father had become a zombie, and my grandparents who were far away in Japan had all died of the zombie virus. Except for my mother who survived alone and fled to Lingnan Base to find me, there were no survivors. Unfortunately, I had to perform a mission at the time and ran with the army, so my mother could only live in Area C. She is old, and the people in Area C The food was not available, and when I came back from a mission, I found that she was dying of hunger. Before she died, she took my hand and told me that the Restoration Army of Country R had found her. In the name of being a citizen of country R, ​​help them restore their country in country Z."