136-140

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 136 Alien Rescue (Subscribe)

Thanks to cyz1031 for the two pink tickets, and Koala Xiongtian, another pink ticket from an acquaintance. Will everyone still vote for me next month? Thank you for your support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zhen Hanzi stood silently in the corner of the room. Shen Ganlan introduced him as a person with amnesia, so naturally he doesn't remember whether he has any abilities. Therefore, everyone in this room never paid attention to him, and Zhen Hanzi also shrank away contentedly, not participating in the struggle between the two parties. To him, it doesn't matter who is right or who is wrong, but the artificial intelligence in his brain refuses to let him go, chattering endlessly in his mind: "The target E-level spirit body has been detected, and it is recommended to absorb it." This The moment happened to be when Mo Dong released a powerful fire ring of resistance to everyone.

Lei Peng replied with a powerful thunderbolt, "The target F-level spirit body has been detected, and it is recommended to absorb it."

Yin Hua shot out vines and entangled Mo Dong's feet, "The target F-level spirit body has been detected, and it is recommended to absorb it."

Sun Zongwu laser directly Stabbed Mo Dong's eyes, "The target F-level spiritual body has been detected, it is recommended to absorb it."

Lu Dayou read Mo Dong's release of a gravity spell, "The target F-level spiritual body has been detected, it is recommended to absorb it."

Yang Liu's whole body is metalized , straightened up and rushed to the front, and attacked with a sharp blade, "The target F-level spirit body has been detected, it is recommended to absorb it." "

Shut up." Zhen Hanzi really couldn't bear the chattering voice in his brain. No matter who makes an action, the artificial intelligence will say "recommended to absorb."

"Warning, warning, illegal and illegal operation, turning off the voice reminder will not be conducive to your survival on this planet, warning, warning, it is recommended to cancel the above operation... Smart cancellation... Now back to normal... Thank you for continuing to use this products. The company will wholeheartedly provide you with high-quality services."

Well, this paragraph again. Zhen Hanzi patted himself on the head speechlessly. Is it necessary to absorb spiritual body evolution? He glanced at the six people fighting on the field, five of them were in a group, if he only absorbed the spiritual power of one of them, then the remaining five would have to continue fighting, that is to say, the brain implanted Artificial intelligence has to keep arguing.

He glanced at Mo Dong, who was not in a hurry and had a leisurely posture. "E-level spirit body? Or it's just him. After absorbing this person's spirit body, the battle should be over. In this way, the voice in the brain should not be noisy anymore." Zhen Hanzi thought for a while, and turned his

eyes Watching Mo Dong who was moving around in the air, and then naturally like breathing, the spiritual power of Mo Dong's body was gradually analyzed unconsciously, and all of it was integrated into Zhen Hanzi's body.

Mo Dong, who was still fighting trapped beasts, felt as if his strength was being gradually taken away by someone, but what was really taken away was not his strength, but the spiritual power that could control supernatural abilities. Therefore, Lei Peng and others, who had a great time fighting with Mo Dong, suddenly realized that Mo Dong's fierce offensive had suddenly become weak and disorderly. Facing their fatal attack at any time, Mo Dong's previous impeccable defense had also changed at this moment. It is full of loopholes.