91-95

Chapter Ninety-one Victory is in sight

"After the two strands of zombies merged together, you didn't continue to move forward according to the original route, but kept retreating, because your ability to control the two strands of zombies was not enough to move forward, and you needed to rest the team as an excuse to fall far behind us all of a sudden. A few supernatural beings. Of course, the other supernatural beings didn't doubt it at the time, but it's a pity that you met me."

Yang Liu stared at Shen Ganlan with a serious look and said very seriously: "Well, I should kill you."

Shen Gan Lan shook her head: "But I'm not Wei Xiaoming, we are all supernatural beings, so it's not easy to kill. So even if I tried to say something to you before, you didn't do anything, did you?" Yang Liu nodded:

" Yes, after all, there is still a difference in the amount of attention a child disappears and a person with supernatural powers disappears. If you disappeared last night, we may not be able to make the trip today, and everyone will definitely be vigilant. So..." Shen Ganlan

lightly Laughter: "Let's get down to business, let's continue the topic just now. After I found out about your abnormality, I immediately gave Yin Hua a wink. She was able to retreat quickly and rush to the place you designated because she was not dragged by the zombies. But Because she found Wei Xiaoming's body before, Yin Hua no longer believed in you. So she withdrew first, went to the service station to rescue Fang Li, and arrived here first to wait for you. When you thought that everyone would follow your plan When the zombie swarm rushed to the non-existent minefield, you gave up continuing to lure and guide the two zombie swarms, and instead quickly retreated in the opposite direction. I immediately sent a signal to Brother Sun and Zhang Haiyang to stop them Take action, follow the marks I left on the road to follow you all the way here." "It's

clear now that the minefields are fake, and so is your whole plan, but the road leading to Lingnan Base The idea of ​​blocking the zombies in the satellite city is true. We are not the bait, the real bait is the hundreds of ordinary people and those few supernatural beings gathered in the service station. I think the group of zombies should be able to Smell the seductive smell of human gathering and activities?"

"The tens of thousands of zombies who have been hungry for a long time will probably go crazy after smelling such fresh and tender meat, and they will flock into the service station to eat, and those few supernatural beings are not the opponents of the large group of zombies at all. What's more, there are several advanced zombies inside. The people in the service station are bound to die, but the satellite city is now vacant. Even if there are still a few zombies left, they shouldn't be the opponent of you, a gold-type superpower. ? And you just want to pass through, as long as you hide your body and don't disturb those zombies, the problem shouldn't be big, right?" "

Yang Liu, I didn't expect you to be so crazy that you would sacrifice everyone's life In exchange for your chance to successfully reach Lingnan Base by yourself." Yin Hua was the first to yell and curse after hearing Shen Ganlan's analysis.

Yang Liu glanced at her and said coldly: "People without strength are not qualified to live in this world. They are stupid and deserve to be killed. If they are not used by me today, they will be used by others tomorrow. It's the end of the world. Let's talk about your Madonna."

Shen Ganlan smiled: "Then you are in our hands now, do you deserve to be killed by us?" She paused, "There are four supernatural powers standing in front of you now." Or, if you can't escape, don't hold back."

Yang Liu sneered, "You can't kill me now. If you kill me, you won't be able to reach the Lingnan base either." "

Oh?" Shen Ganlan picked He raised his eyebrows, and became even more wary of Yang Liu in his heart.