116-120

Chapter 16: Flying Immortals Beyond the Sky

"Captain, can you use the space jump to hide from the Marshal for a while? Go hide in the sub-space for a month. Your lord will have to go back to the battlefield after his vacation. You must know that our war against the Skodalians is still going on." It's not over yet, Titan Nebula still needs adults to clean up the battlefield."

"Oh, it's useless, Sisi Deermo. Since my brother's mental power has reached the marshal level, no matter which subspace I hide in, he can I found me within a month. I'm afraid I will be unable to bear my brother's anger." "

Then what are you going to do, captain?"

"Isn't there a saying on the water polo that the boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge? Wait for brother I'm coming, I'll probably figure out a way, right?"

"Alarm, the alarm detected an SSS-class spaceship registered under the Imperial Alliance entering the attack area, and the confidentiality of the spaceship's information is SSS-level, asking whether to open the defensive cover and enter a High-level alert, please instruct, please instruct" Suddenly a sharp siren sounded from the UFO, and the mechanical female voice asked over and over again in the control room with a rigid tone.

"Sisi Deermo, turn that off. The Imperial Alliance has an SSS-class spaceship, and even the secrecy level is SSS-level. It will come to this remote galaxy, except for my brother, who will not be second-guessed. "The whole white phantom floating in the air ordered to the worm-shaped creature on the ground, "Open the channel guidance, and connect that spaceship to the berthing bay." "Yes,

Captain." After several voices of varying pitches, The worm-shaped creature pressed a few buttons in the air, and the high-speed intelligent control system introduced another spaceship that was also invisible to human eyes into the huge ship, but compared to the one where the White Phantom was located Ships, the new spaceships are much smaller and more delicate.

The hatch of the ship was opened, but the staff inside did not find any creatures. However, given that the spaceship that suddenly appeared in the solar system was classified as a very special SSS class by the Empire, none of the creatures in the ship would be surprised. Because everyone knows that in the first empire alliance in the universe, it is the Varta people who have always gained absolute control in the parliament and the army. The most famous feature of people on this planet is nothingness. Yes, it is said that tens of trillions of years ago, the Warta star people abandoned their physical bodies and transformed themselves into a body of spiritual energy, no longer disturbed by cosmic rays, gravity and any destructive substances, and can roam freely in the universe middle.

And if they reach the standard above the universe level of Varta Stars, their bodies will completely disappear, and even their shadows will be invisible. And the owner of this ship, Professor Kaka, is only at the galaxy level, so he can still see a faint milky white phantom. It's just that this does not prevent the members of the empire on the ship from respecting Professor Kaka. In fact, every Warta star is worthy of the admiration of creatures in the universe. In a universe like a dark forest, only the truly strong can be recognized and respected by everyone, and every Varta star who has lost his body is undoubtedly a leader in controlling energy in the universe.

Whether it is the Zerg with a strong body and super reproductive ability, the machine race with advanced technology and a calm mind, or the silicon-based people far away in the Messer galaxy, they all admire the Varta Stars. Only the existence of the spirit body instead of the physical body, this kind of survival method that is considered to be the most suitable for the universe so far, is the goal of everyone's unanimous evolution.