86-90

Chapter Eighty-Six: Landmines

But who would have thought that she would walk straight towards them, and Lao Xie was dumbfounded, standing on the spot foolishly, not daring to move, but unexpectedly, the girl didn't even look at him, and just walked past him and walked behind him Said to Shen Ganlan and Yin Hua: "Hello, I didn't expect to meet again by such a coincidence."

Shen Ganlan was stunned, the girl in the car was full of aura, it was as cold as a millennium ice, and everyone had a good time Saying a few words is like giving alms, but why do you take the initiative to greet him now? However, Shen Ganlan has long learned not to show emotions and anger. Seeing her come over to say hello, she hastily smiled at her: "Hello. Yes, I didn't expect such a coincidence." The short-haired girl

smiled Next, stretch out your hand: "Let me introduce myself, Yang Liu, a gold-type supernatural being. I am very glad to meet you two. I offended you a lot in the car before, and I hope you don't mind." Shen Ganlan saw that her attitude became more and more serious

. The more enthusiastic he was, he reached out his hand and shook it with her: "Shen Ganlan, a water-type supernatural being. You are polite, there is nothing you can't offend." Yin

Hua on the side is a good-tempered person, seeing Yang Liu take the initiative Came over to apologize, although she had scolded her for being stupid, she still smiled and nodded to her together: "Hello, my name is Yin Hua, you have already seen it before, I am a wood-type supernatural being."

Yang Liu listened to their self-introduction with a smile, leaned to the side, and said in a low voice, "I wonder if you two can save me, let's take a step to talk."

Shen Ganlan was taken aback, looking at this uncharacteristically smiling face. Yang Liu was a little suspicious, but Yin Hua who was beside her agreed immediately after thinking about it. Shen Ganlan had no choice but to be dragged away by Yin Hua, thinking in her heart, well, let's just listen to what she has to say.

The three of them didn't go far, but just avoided the crowd and stood aside, Yang Liu said, "I don't know what you two think of the situation in front of you?"

Shen Ganlan thought for a while, and answered her in a regular manner: "It seems that the people gathered here are all going to Lingnan Base City, but I didn't expect to come here after all the hardships ahead. Who knows that they will meet at the last level?" I'm afraid it's not easy to go to this large group of zombies. I'll listen to our team's opinion and see the result of their discussion tonight. But no matter which way you go, it's not easy to change lanes or continue to wait here. What does Miss Yang think?"

Seeing Shen Ganlan asking back, Yang Liu just smiled: "Don't be so polite, just call me Yang Liu." She paused, pondered for a while before saying, "If I say I have a way to kill That large group of zombies allowed everyone to successfully pass through the satellite city, and they can directly reach Lingnan Base City the next day, but they need the help of the two to make it work, what do you think?" Yin Hua was very pleasantly surprised when she heard that, and she happily replied

: "Really? If those zombies can really be cleared, it's no problem."

Shen Ganlan stopped her and asked cautiously: "Excuse me, can you be more specific?"

Yang Liu replied straightforwardly: "Of course there is no problem. In fact, even if you don't ask, I will tell you later. Do you still remember when you saw me leading tens of thousands of zombies to run wildly?" She smiled, "I was in a bad mood at that time, and I was embarrassed, so I got angry." "

I think many people in your convoy still wonder if I lured the zombies here on purpose in order to escape?" Seeing that Yang Liu said, Yin Hua recalled the reaction of Ah San and Luo Hong at that time, and she felt a little embarrassed. Who knew that Yang Liu waved his hand generously, "It's okay, but it is easy to cause misunderstanding. Actually, I don't know what to say about you guys." Good luck or bad luck. I have been in this service station for three or four days. Before I came, there were already six or seven batches of escape teams gathered in this service station, all of whom were going to the Lingnan base ahead. , but within a few steps, they were scared back by the tens of thousands of zombies in the satellite city. They didn't dare to go forward, and they didn't want to change the road and didn't want to spend so many days before, so they lived here every time. Down. I hope to wait for a group of people to gather and kill together, but before there are enough people, a big problem will appear first."