201-205

Chapter 201: Competition List

Shen Ganlan looked along where her mother pointed her finger at, and the bracelet that had already fused three strings of crystals emitted a dense brilliance in the air. She was a little hesitant about this string of bracelets, wondering if she should tell her parents what happened to the uncle's family. After all, my father is my uncle's own younger brother. Now my uncle and grandfather are missing together, and my aunt and Shen Yuyi are also lost in the end times. After all, this is not good news for my parents, but Shen Ganlan just hesitated and turned around. Turning to Shen Lian and Ma Dan, he said solemnly: "Mom and Dad, please sit down first, and I will also

tell you about my experience in the past few months." Let's talk about it, but focus on telling them some things that happened in Lingnan Base, including how she got Shen Yuyi's pink crystal bracelet, the aunt's green crystal bracelet and a series of events surrounding it, including the outbreak of the virus in the last days. The ex-grandpa suddenly appeared, he had dinner with his uncle, and then they disappeared mysteriously. There is also the matter that these three strings of crystal bracelets automatically fuse together after they enter their personal space.

After listening to Shen Ganlan's narration, Father Shen looked at the citrine bracelet on his hand and the hair crystal bracelet on Mother Shen's hand, and the three of them took a look together at the string of mutations hovering in mid-air that emitted a faint halo. Bracelet. Father Shen pondered for a long time, then suddenly asked: "You say...if..." He touched the crystal bracelet on his wrist, "If we also leave the crystal bracelet on our hand in your portable space, don't Know what will happen?"

Shen's mother looked at their father and daughter hesitantly, and then asked tentatively: "Do you want to give it a try?"

Shen Ganlan shook her head decisively: "No, this is too risky. So far, three After the fusion of the crystal bracelets, I didn't find any other new abilities, but the abilities of the three can learn from each other to balance. Moreover, I haven't found a way to decompose them. Dad, Mom, don't you two Real superpowers, being able to use the identity of supernatural beings to cover up this kind of ability is very important in the last days. If after fusion, all your abilities are given to me, then how can we explain to others why you are supernatural beings? Will the ability suddenly disappear? I can't see any benefits of this experiment, but there are many problems. In the last days, you must have the ability to protect yourself, after all, we can't stay in my portable space all the time."

Shen Lian and Ma Dan nodded together, and Shen's father muttered aggrievedly: "I'm curious about this, I just said it casually, casually."

Shen Ganlan smiled slightly when she heard Mother Shen's words. Said at the side: "But the whereabouts of father and brother have to be taken seriously. Hey, old Shen, your old man has always been talking about it, but now it seems that he really knows something a long time ago, otherwise he wouldn't stay. Give us six crystal bracelets, and take away your elder brother suddenly before the virus breaks out."

Shen Lian sighed: "Hey, yes. If only my dad were here now, there will be answers to so many questions right now. It's gone."

"But I just don't know where grandpa and uncle have gone?" Shen Ganlan also muttered helplessly, holding her chin.

The three of them were silent for a moment, and Shen's parents sighed for a long time about the death of Shen Yuyi and the eldest aunt, and finally Shen's mother came to her senses: "Hey, I said we should go out too? If we don't sleep, it will be dawn Lanlan, you just said that the company commander Hou from your Lingnan base was coming to your door early in the morning."

Shen Ganlan nodded quickly, and pulled her parents out of the portable space, and it turned out that the time was already past two o'clock in the middle of the night up. Shen Ganlan stuck out her tongue, and first lay down on the small bed her parents prepared for her for a long time, but couldn't sleep no matter what. The excitement of being reunited with her parents overwhelmed the exhaustion of the past few days. She tossed and turned like pancakes on the bed and was unable to fall asleep. Come to Xixi Suosuo's voice.