♡4♡

Morning at 8 am...

The Royal Family was sitting at the dining for the breakfast everyone was present there except out taetae who was still sleeping soundly.

"Ah Its almost 8 and he is still sleeping what will jungkook think about that brat." Jin whispered to his husband.

Namjoon sighed.

"You know that he can't wake up before 12." Namjoon whispered back.

"Go wake him up." Jin whisper yelled

"No way there is nothing important then my baby's precious sleep." Namjoon replied in return he got a punch from his wife.

Namjoon started chocking.

Jungkook gave him water and rub his back worriedly.

He sat back when he calmed down

"Don't worry its also normal here." Yoongi whispered to jungkook.

Jungkook nodded crying internally.

They all looked at the entrance from where taehyung was coming while securing the bow in his hairs.

His outfit..

"Hello everyone

"Hello everyone." He said showing his boxy smile.

Everyone cooed at him except jungkook who was sitting there like a statue lost in his cute fiance.

"Don't stare at me like this I know I'm beautiful." Taetae said proudly.

Namjin and Sope sighed.

"Yah hyungie sit with hobi hyung let me sit with my soon to be hubby." He whinned holding his brother's arm.

"But he don't want to sit with you, Right Jungkookshii?" Yoongi asked

Jungkook was too stunned to speak.

"Yoongi Don't tease my baby let him sit with jungkook, afterall he is heading back to his kingdom after the breakfast." Namjoon said.

Listening this taetae's face got gloomy which jungkook noticed.

Yoongi chuckled and sat beside hoseok.

Taehyung sat beside jungkook pouting sadly.

Jungkook felt bad seeing him like this.

While eating jungkook secretly hold his hand made him taeshook.

He looked at him deadly shocked but Jungkook didn't even spare a single glance at him and continue eating  holding his soft hand.

Taehyung blushed and also started to eat his breakfast staring at his handsome fiance lovingly.

-----------------------------------

After the breakfast now its time to say  goodbye to Jungkook.

Namjoon hugged him patting his back.