♡8♡

Next Morning....

Taetae opened his eyes sitting on the bed and yawned cutely.
He rubbed his eyes to adjust his blurry vision he frowned when he didn't found his husband anywhere.

"Mr Milkshake do you know where my hubby gone?"

"Oh you don't know?"

He stood up and make their bed like a good boy and marched towards the bathroom wearing his kitty slippers.

After taking a bath or I say playing with bubbles he went out wearing bathrob.

"Umm what Should I wear? Its my first day so I want to look nice."

After choosing a cute floral dress and a matching hair bow he went to change.

He applied little bit of makeup and baby lotion.

"I hope my day went well." He wished and got out from jungkook's chamber.

The palace was big and unfamiliar to him he was looking around like a lost puppy.

"Uncle can you please show me the way to the dinette taetae is hungry." He said with a pout rubbing his  stomach.

The guard chuckled at his cuteness the every single person in red moon knew the baby nature of their Luna.

"Ofcourse your highness come with me."  The guard said respectfully guiding him.

"Hihi thankyou and call me
MR TaeTae."

The Guard nodded cooing over him.

The royal family was doing their breakfast when taetae reached.

"Oh tae baby come have your breakfast." Mrs Jeon said with a soft smile.

Taetae pout seeing his husband quietly eating his breakfast.

"Why didn't you wake me up and you are doing your breakfast without me you are so bad Mr Kookie." He huffed angrily glaring at his husband.

Mr and Mrs Jeon looked at jungkook with questioning eyes.

Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Your Dad told me to let you sleep till 12 because you usually wake that time so."

"Now taetae is married means I'm a big boy now."

Everyone laughed at his answer

"Aww my Dada." He pout sadly missing his father.

Mrs Jeon was about to go to him but jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook picked him up like a baby and made him sat on his lap.

Mr and Mrs Jeon was shocked.

"Don't be sad baby your kookie is here, now tell me what do you want to eat." He asked with a soft smile to lit up his mood bopping his nose.

"Strawberry milkshak and strawberry waffles." He replied licking his lips.

Jungkook chuckled and called the maid

"Make the yummiest waffles and strawberry milkshake for my queen." He ordered strictly.

The maid nodded and left.

"Yayy thankyou Kookie." He said snuggling on his chest.

"Anything for my baby." Jungkook kissed his head.

"Ahmm Ahmm we are also here." Mr Jeon said fake coughing.

"Who told you to be here?"  Jungkook replied rolling his eyes.