♡41♡

In cozy room with a soft, plush armchair. In that armchair, sits the Alpha's grandmother, eagerly waiting to meet the little prince for the first time. As the little guggie is brought into the room, his eyes widen with curiosity and excitement. He takes a few hesitant steps towards his grandmother, his tiny hand reaching out to touch her face.

"Well, hello there, my little Taegguk. Come, sit on my lap and let's get to know each other." She smiles widely

"You'le so shoft, Glandma! And jour crown is shoo shiny, juwst like mine!" He giggled showing his bunny teeth

"Oh, my sweet little guggie, you are such a precious gem! I've been waiting so long to hold you in my arms." She kissed all over his face and tickles his tiny little toes.

Little Prince giggled

"Can I tell you a shecret, Glandma? I love it when shomeone twickle my toesh!"

Jungkook shooked his head smiling.
She also laughed.

"Oh, you mischievous little prince! Alright, here come the tickles!"

Everyone chuckled seeing the cute building relation between the eldest and youngest of the royal family.

"Glandma, dwid you know that I can mwake funny fhaces? Watch thish!"

He scrunches up his face, sticking out his tongue and wiggling his ears.

"Oh my, you're quite the little entertainer, aren't you? You've inherited your father's sense of humor!"

"And ghuess what, Glandma? I can do a shilly dwance too! Watch me biggle and jiggle!"

He starts wiggling his hips and twirling around, causing everyone to burst into laughter

"Oh my, who taught you these?" She asked still laughing.

"Hehe My mama tweached me, he ish mole twalented then me." Guggie replied being proud.

Jungkook's hurriedly shut his mouth with his palm nervously laughing at his Halmeoni who was giving him a questioning look.

"Son where is your wife?" She asked.

Jungkook gulped he was about to say something thats when the door opens, revealing our taetae, entering in a stunning, elegant gown. The gown is a masterpiece of delicate lace and flowing silk, adorned with intricate beadwork that sparkles in the soft light. Its color is a mesmerizing shade of midnight blue, perfectly complementing his radiant presence.

As he glides into the room, all eyes are drawn to him. His angelic face features are accentuated by a gentle smile that lights up the entire space. With each step, his confidence and grace leave everyone in awe.

Jungkook was lost in his beautiful luna his eyes widen, and a mix of admiration and desire flickers across his face, pride built up inside his chest he knows that his omega will not let him down infront of his halmeoni but he was momentarily speechless about his appearance. The Omega's beauty leaves him breathless, his heart pound with a newfound intensity.

Even the grandmother, known for her poise and composure, is visibly impressed by the Omega's royal attire. She smiles warmly, her eyes twinkling with pride as she witnesses the Omega's transformation into a vision of regal elegance.

"Now look at him....your luna is so beautiful my child." She said to jungkook while her eyes stayed admiring taehyung who was fiddliling his fingers, confused if he should blush or stay composed.

He was getting nervous he don't want to insult his Alpha. But his eyes widdened when he noticed something.

"Kookieee why are you holding my guggie's mouth like this?" He pouted angrily.