♡21♡

Taetae was clinging with his dada who was busy working on some papers.

Hoseok was also sitting there at the corner looking at his younger brother with hopeful eyes.

"Dada leave these papers na." Taetae whinned clinging more on his back.

"Wait baby its almost done." Namjoon replied focusing on his work.

"Are they more important than your baby taetae?" He pouted.

Namjoon chuckled and placed the papers aside pulling his naughty pup on his lap.

Taetae smiled pecking his dada cheeks who melted.

"Hm I know you very well, tell me what you need?" Namjoon asked raising his brow.

Taetae smiled nervously.

"Dada taetae is not meanie." He pouted

"I'm your dad, what is it?"

"I-its not about me i-its about hobi hyungie." Taetae said fiddling with his sweater paws.

Hoseok gulped.

"Ok, tell me." Namjoon said glancing at hoseok.

Taetae closed his eyes and spoke.

"Dadahobihyungielovesomeone." He said in one breath.

"What?"

Taetae peeked through his palms when he didn't get any reaction.

"Hobi hyungie love someone." He told again.

"Dada?dadaaaaaaa." Taetae shooked namjoon who was in great shock.

"Huh what are you saying?......Is it true hoseok?" Namjoon inquired hoseok sternly.

"Y-yes Dad." Hoseok nodded his head looking down in fear.

"Do you forgot our Family values?" Namjoon started scolding hoseok non stop.

Taetae was enjoying sipping his strawberry milkshake.

"And you how could you bring his request to me?" Namjoon asked taehyung with disappointment.

"Ahh dada stop being oldy love marriges are in trend you know."

"Shut up."

Taetae gasped dramatically.

"Both of you go back to your rooms this marriage will never happen. " Namjoon ordered sternly.

"Wow dada you can work in K-dramas you know, there is also a evil dad who can't let his children to spent a happy life then---." He was explaining everything like a director.

"Oh god wait let me bring your mother." Namjoon said facepalming himself he was about to go but taetae held his arms melting him with his puppy eyes.

"Please dada let this marriage happen don't be cruel." He said dramatically crying.

"If you can't let this marrige happen then that Sana Aunty will ran away stealing my kookie from me please dada only you can save your taetae's house." He pleaded wobbling his lips.

Hoseok looked at him shocked but he didn't said anything, he thought tae is saying these to convince his dad not knowing he was explaining his real sorrows.

"What are you saying?" Namjoon aked worriedly pulling him back on his lap.

Taetae sniff rubbing his eyes.

"Yesh she is always clingy with my kookie and I don't like it."

"Aww my baby, but your kookie love you so much." He said caressing his cheeks.