♡35♡

Taehyung stomped inside his room harshly pulling off his earings his eyes were puffy red.

He sat up on the bed with heavy breathings then poured water for himself thats when Jungkook also bursts into the room closing the door behind him with a loud thud.

"Taehyung." He called him out fuming in anger

Taehyung ignored him,sobbing looking at his fiddling fingers.

"When I cleared everything to you about me helping my friend then why the hell you throw water on her face DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EMBARRASSED I WAS?"

Taehyung glared at him with teary eyes.

"The way she was clinging with you all the time, the way she took you away from me like she own you, what kind of friend she was who didn't went once to her husband but stick with you during the whole party like he was your wife instead of me." He yelled with squinting eyes.

At this moment Jungkook only looked at him.

"You knew that I was insecure because of your dance still you let her cling with you, are you this much enjoying her presence Mr Jeon?"

"Mind your language TAEHYUNG."

"What....you feel bad? I also felt hurt when you accused me for enjoying Mr Mark's embrace remember?"

Jungkook took a deep sigh he was already feeling guilty for saying those words to him and now taehyung was adding more fuel to the fire burning inside his heart.

He walked closer to taehyung who backed away.

"Was my love this much weak that a girl out of nowhere made you this much insecure, that you straight went to another man to get over a victory on me because of your ego without realising that how I will feel? I can't even bear a single glance than how could I tolerate my omega in a rapist arms---." He instantly closed his eyes, he couldn't able to speak further when some tears ecaped from his eyes rolling down on his cheeks.

The Omega looked up at him shocked, now he realised how much he hurted his kookie without even realising.

"I will feel jealous but I will not stop you if you dance with anyone because I trust you more than anything I could seprate you the moment I noticed you dancing with him but I didn't, .. when he dared to touch you in a bad way right infront of me than I lost and brusted out on you because I WAS SCARED." He shouted frustrated.

"I-i damn leave it...."

Taehyung's bambi eyes shinned with fresh new tears. His heart stop beating seeing jungkook leaving the room.

"K-koo." His voice came out as a mere whisper his lips wobbled together and he sat down at the floor hugging his knees.

"I ALSO DON'T LIKE WHEN SHE TOUCHED YOU.......YOU ARE SO BAD I WILL NOT TALK TO YOU." He Shouted for him to listen but he left already.

The whole night he waited for jungkook but he didn't came, Taegukk already slept with Mr and Mrs Jeon before taekook arrived. Now he was alone in the room, his heart was restless because his Alpha was unpleased with him.

He was always like this,stubborn, childish well pampered by his family and now by his husband. He never realised he have a side of ego also.

With these thoughts of 'he will not talk to his kookie again' he slept on the cold floor holding his Mr Milkshake mear to his heart.

In the next morning when he opened his eyes he got attacked by mutiple kisses and huggies from his little guggie.

"Mama Guggie misshed you." He hugged his mama tightly like someone gonna snatch him.