♡51♡

In the royal yard, adorned with beautiful trees and statues, the little kids were playing joyfully. Their laughter echoed through the air, filling the space with pure happiness. The guards, dressed in their regal uniforms, encircled the children, ensuring their safety and protection.

Amidst the playful chaos, there was one little baby who steals everyone's attention. Our guggie, the youngest among them, was engrossed in playing with the snow.

With rosy cheeks and bright eyes, he giggles and talks to himself, creating his own little world of wonder

With rosy cheeks and bright eyes, he giggles and talks to himself, creating his own little world of wonder. His tiny hands, covered with cozy gloves, carefully hold the snow, feeling its coldness and marveling at its softness.

The other kids were captivated by our guggie's adorable antics. They tried to approach him, wanting to join him in, but he didn't talked to any of them and remained in his own little world.

He continues to play, his focus shifts to building something special with the snow. With his tiny hands, he carefully molds two big snowmen side by side. And in between them, he creates a smaller snowman, representing his mother, father, and himself in his little imaginative world.

With a big smile, his two bunny teeth peeking out, he admires his creation and can't help but clap his tiny hands in excitement. The guards, standing at a little distance, can't help but coo at the sight. They watch over him, protecting the heir of the Red Moon with love and care.
.
.

"This way." Mingyu said guiding the TrueAlpha whose eyes were fixed on the little figure of his pup who was giggling back facing him.

" Mingyu said guiding the TrueAlpha whose eyes were fixed on the little figure of his pup who was giggling back facing him

The Alpha's eyes filled with tears as he looked at his little bobba ball. After days of being apart, he couldn't contain his patience anymore and lifted him up in the air.

The little one gasped, his tiny legs kicking, but his whining stopped as soon as he realized he was in his father's arms.

The Alpha hugged him tightly, holding him close to his chest.

"D-dadaaaaaa," he said in a tiny voice, unable to believe that it was really his dad.

The Alpha showered him with kisses, apologizing over and over again. Guggie's bambi eyes welled up with tears as he clung to his dada's neck as if his life depended on it.