♡6♡

Wedding Day♡

Our Taetae was sitting infront of the vanity mirror getting his makeup done by the makeup artist.

When she done setting his foundation he opened his eyes and scream.

"I'M LOOKING LIKE A GHOST." He shout seeing himself on the mirror.

The makeup Artist Chuckled.

"Wait young master, it will get better I promise I will make you the most beautiful bride." She told smiling.

Taetae nodded with pout.

"Actually its my first time applying this much makeup so." He told fiddling his fingers.

" He told fiddling his fingers

"Its ok its normal..To be honest you are very beautiful without makeup." She compliment genuinely.

"Aww Really I know." He giggled made her pinch his cheeks.

After this she started his little eye makeup.

"Aunty, my fiance will run away after seeing me." He fake cried.

"You are overthinking I am damn sure he will not be able to took his eyes off from you." She winked at him.

"Hehe If you are saying then taetae will believe you." He showed his thumb winking back.

"Aww stop being this cute otherwise I will run away hiding you in my pocket." She said cooing over him.

Taetae gasp.

"Nono Aunty taetae will not fit in your pocket you need a big sac." He suggested clueless.

She chuckled.

"We---." She got cut off when the door open with a loud thud revealing his parents and brothers.

"Omo my baby is looking so beautiful." Jin said emotionally hugging him.

"Ahh mama stop I can't breath." He whinned.

"Shut up let me hug you." Jin hugged him more tightly.

He pout and let his mother do what ever he want.

"My Taetae is looking so gorgeous today." Namjoon said with tears in his eyes.

"Yesh Makeup Aunty is Best." He replied giggling.

The Makeup Artist smiled nervously and left after bowing.

"Ok baby me and your dad is going we need to see the guests take care hm." Jin said pecking his forehead.

Taetae nodded and Namjin left him with his naughty brothers.

Sope smirked and sat infront of him like kings.

"What?" He asked raising his brows cutely.

"We are here to teach you some lessons" Hoseok told him.

Taetae looked at them confused.