♡5♡

As Soon as Jungkook reached his kingdom he went straight to his mother's Room.

His mother opened her Arms wide. Jungkook hoped like a bunny to get in his mother's warm embrace.

"My baby." Mrs Jeon pecked his head multiple times.

"Ah mom I mishhesd you." Jungkook said hugging his mother tightly.

Mrs Jeon hurriedly pulled away looking at him shocked.

"Did you just talk in baby language?, Are you really my Jungkookie?" Mrs Jeon asked shocked.

Jungkook chuckled when he realised.

"It's all because of your naughty
son-in- law, damn I got his habits just in one day."  He told smiling shooking his head.

"I knew it from the start he is an angel I never saw you smiling like this." Mrs Jeon smiled caressing his hairs.

"Yes he is." Jungkook replied without thinking.

"Already started complimentary,It looks like someone is in love hn." Mrs Jeon teased but got shocked seeing him blushing.

"Jungkook you are blushing, Are you sick baby?" Mrs Jeon asked shocked

"No mom I'm alright?"  Jungkook whinned

"But you are giving me shocks after shocks."

"Your shocks are nothing in front of those I got from my in laws." He mumbled.

"What?"

He sighed

"Nothing." He replied embracing her again.

--------------------------------

At Bluemoon Pack..

Our taetae was sitting like a queen on big massaging sofa with a face mask and cucumbers on his eyes, blowing his right hand nail paint while yoongi was doing manicure of  his left hand nails and hoseok was doing his pedicure.

"Ah yoongi hyung do it carefully don't ruin my precious nails." He ordered sassily.

Yoongi glared at him.

"Are you planning to kill you fiance with these witch like nails of yours?" Yoongi asked checking the sharpness of his nails.

"Shut up hyungie its called fashion and moreover why do I kill my handsome hubby? I will kill you both instead,to be honest It is especially for you both So do your work properly otherwise." Taetae smirk cutely.

Jin came with a fresh juice to enhance his baby's beauty.

"Thanks Mommy." Taehyung said and started siping his fav juice.

"Baby why are you teasing your brother's I can appoint a best spa for you." Jin suggested sitting beside him

"No need mom I already have two personal servents." Taehyung replied sipping his juice.

Sope glared at him. Hoseok smirk and twisted his foot alittle.

"Ahhh mamaa hyungie hurt taetae." Taehyung fake cried hissing in pain.

Jin smacked hobi's head glaring at him.
Hobi pout rubbing his head.

"Don't you dare to tease my baby he is going to leave us in few days anyway." Jin said emotionally.