♡19♡

Everyone was on the breakfast table waiting for their naughty taetae but its been more than 30 mins but there was no sign of him.

"I am going to check on him." Jungkook informed and turned to go but he sighed in relief seeing his baby coming himself. But the only thing which didn't seems right to him was his gloomy face.

"Tae baby finally you here, come." Namjoon said drawing out the chair for him.

Taehyung didn't said anything and sat beside his dada.

Jungkook looked at him worriedly sitting beside him.

"What happen bub are you all right?" Jungkook asked sympathetically checking his forehead in case if his baby got fever.

Taehyung harshly jerk his hand and started placing food on his plate himself.

Jungkook felt very bad and strange seeing his sudden offensive behaviour with him.

Namjin also noticed.

"Tae what is this behaviour?" Jin started scolding him.

Tears brimmed on his big bambi eyes.

"Please jin stop it you know that he is pregnant it his mood sw----."

"HOW MANY TIME I TOLD YOU I'M NOT PREGNANT WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND." Taehyung shouted banging on the table.

Everyone flinched by his sudden action.

Taehyung glared at jungkook with teary eyes.

"Because he don't even want to have a family with me,who wants to be with a childish boy like me anyway." He said wobbling his lips and ran away from there.

Jungkook's heart clenched listening to these words from him.

"Taaeee." Jin called him.

"Son Is there any fight happen between you and him." Namjoon asked worriedly.

Jungkook didn't answered and ran behind taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Bub open the door please why are you behaving like this did I hurt you? Did I say something to you please tell me don't punish me like this." Jungkook pleaded knocking the door continuously with wet eyes.

Taehyung was sitting at the door sniffing while hugging his knees.

"You are so bad kookie you hurt me *snif* I-cant forgive you." He replied with broken sobs.

Jungkook's heart was beating fast he had no idea what actually happen between them why he is behaving like this?

"Please open this door we need to talk."

"There is nothing left to talk about,go away you are free now."

"B-bub what are s-saying you are my life where will I go without you."

"S-top lying now you don't need to, If you don't love me than its ok But I loved you truely, you are free to go with whoever you want."

"STOP THIS NONSENSE, What are you saying Open this damn door or else I will break it."

But he got no reply from him.

"Ok if you will not open it then I will throw your Mr Milkshake in the dustbin." He threatened him with the hope that taehyung might open the door now.

That's what actually happen.

Taetae panicked he hurriedly opened the door to save his precious Mr Milkshake.

"Nooo you can't do th---"

He got cut off by a pair of lips on his.

He tried to push him but jungkook pinned him on the wall after locking the door.