♡40♡[M]

Jungkook was pounding deep inside him in animalistic speed, Drenched in sweat looking so hot with sweaty hairs sticking on his forehead.

"H-hubby please sorry I- can't take it any moreuhmmm." Taehyung was moaning under him while begging him to stop because he was sore now.

"My little sl*t loves to tease his daddy right? now take everything I am giving to you like a good boy." He rapsed, still thrusting.

"Taetae is sorry ahmm." He sniffled, snuggling on jungkook's hard chest.

Jungkook found him extremely adorable at this time.

"Will you tease me again?"

"Nww." He shooked his head still hiding his face in his chest.

"Will you eat guggie's choclates again?" He asked while suppressing his laugh.

Taehyung sniffled cutely while looking up at him with bambi eyes.

"No." He shooked his head.

"Hmm Will you stop me from taking kisses from you again?"

Taehyung again shooked his head pouting.

Jungkook liked it so much that he was listening to all of his words, and he thought that this was a good opportunity to convince him of all his wishes.

So without wasting thinking twice he get into the main point.

"Will you kick me out again from our room?"

Taetae looked at him in disbelief.

"Answer me." He thrusts more roughly.

"Ahhmm n-no." He had no other option because today, the game was in jungkook's hands. He had full control and was totally dominating.

Jungkook smiled at him who was looking like a adorable angry pup.

"Now leave me, my princess parts are hurting very much." He requested in the cutest way he can to melt his cruel hubby.

And for jungkook he was his biggest weekness.

He slowly pulled away and leaned to kiss his Queen's aching princess parts.

Taehyung let out a shaky mian feeling his wet lips around his sensitive area while rubbing his chest which was covered with hickies.

"H-hubby noo." He whinned.

But where was he going to listen to him? He kept on kissing his inner thighs while gently massaging his p*ssy as he was the reason behind his baby in pain.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes letting him to take care of him.

After sometime they both were cuddling naked Jungkook's hand was caressing his flat tummy.

"Hubby!."

"Hmm."

"I don't wanna go to college tommorow."

"Ok."

Taehyung looked at him with shocked eyes.

"Really??."

Jungkook nodded hugging him tightly.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you lessons at home so you won't miss out on any lectures." He smirked.

Taetae wide his eyes and starting hitting him while huffing cutely.

Jungkook held his tiny fists and spoke.

"Want me to punish you again?" He asked in husky tone.

Taehyung pouted and replied.

"Ok but you have to take me to my pack tommorow I missed my mama and dada." He fiddled his fingers.