♡25♡

Everyone were confused of Jungkook's behaviour who was sulking sitting at the dining table holding bananas in his hands.

"J-jungkook leave them there are many more delicious things to eat." Mrs Jeon said looking at him worriedly.

"No I will eat my bananas only."  He kissed his precious bananas and started to peel them carefully like they were the most fragile thing of this world.

Taetae was sad because his husband wasn't talking to him instead he was giving his all attention and kisses to his bananas.

"You are the one who is pregnant right? then why he is being moody instead of you?" Yoongi whispered to him.

"I don't know." Taetae wobbled his lips looking at his husband who was caressing the bananas.

"Yeahhh bro take your bananas away there is no place for other dishes on the table because your bananas are everywhere." Hobi whinned.

"Shut up you don't know how precious they are." Jungkook glared at them and started collecting his bananas.

After gathering them in his arms he scrunched his nose and left from there leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"Kookie." Taetae mumbled looking at his disappearing figure.

"What happen to him why he is behaving like this?" Namjoon asked to the guard standing little afar.

"Actually--." The guard told them everything.

Mr Jeon and namjoon facepalmed themselves, jin was glaring at taetae and yoonminseok was laughing with teary eyes holding their stomach.

"My kookie---." Taetae gasp and ran behind his husband.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As soon as taehyung entered into his room he saw jungkook laying shirtless on his stomach groaning in pain rubbing his back.

"Kook." He hurriedly went to him and touched his back who hisses in pain.

"Kookie what happen?" He asked worriedly.

"Ahh you....massage my  back."  He ordered whinning in bed.

"Huh me?"

"Yes."

Taetae pout and went to grab the body oil.

Jungkook sighed in relief when he felt taehyung soft hands massaging his aching back.

"Ahh it feels so good."

"Kookie I'm preggy don't you think you should massage me instead, you know na my condition---."

"Shut up...I am in this condition because of your condition."

Taetae pout.

"Do it nicely don't you know how to massage properly." Jungkook scolded him.

Taetae huffed and gave a hard punch on his back.

Jungkook screamed in pain glaring at him.

"You brat wait let me teach you a lesson."

Taetae gulped seeing him coming holding the pink pan which his mother gifted him on the his wedding day.

"You can't do this." Taetae warned gulping in fear sticking to the wall.

Jungkook smirked approaching him.

"Lets use it today."

Taehyung somehow opened the door and escape from the room.
Jungkook gritted his teeths and ran behind him.

"Ahhhh Someone save taetaeeeee." He screamed running around the palace.

"Taehyung stop running." Jungkook shouted worriedly running behind him.

Namjin and sope looked at them with shocked eyes.

"Don't worry these things are getting normal here too." Jimin informed shooking his head with done face.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kookieeee you are so bad how can you beat your wifey?" Taetae asked sniffing with his back sticking on the wall because there was no way to escape now.

Jungkook smirked standing and inch away from him.

Taetae closed his eyes tightly when he realised the pan coming close to him.

"Make two fried eggs for me."  Jungkook said smiling softly.

Taehyung looked at him shocked.

"What? F-fried eggs? You were running behind me for your fudging fried eggs?" Taetae shouted in disbelief.

"Yes." Jungkook replied confused.

He screamed when taetae pulled his hairs.

"Ahh leave my hairs it's hurting me ahh."

"You bad kookie I got terrified, I ran this much just because of you." He pulled his hairs more.

"Tit for tat , you did the same thing with me by writing banana instead of bandana, I was going to lose my precious life because of you."

Taehyung pout and left his hairs.

"It wasn't intentional." He replied in low voice.

Jungkook chuckled pulling him closer to his chest.

"I also not intented too ,do you really think I can hurt you specially when my baby is carrying my pup? Hmm." He said bending to his tummy and gave a long lovely peck their.

Taetae giggled.

"Carry me I'm tired." He pouted making grabby hands towards him.

Jungkook chuckled and carried him on his back.

"My eggs?"

"Made it by yourself and made for me too."

"It's cheating."

"Taetae is a professional cheater hubby."
They both giggled walking to the kitchen, with taetae was clinging on his kookie's back.

Everyone was cooing over them.
"Aww they are so cute." Namjoon squealed.

"But I didn't gifted that pan for his fry eggs." Jini pout.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"This meanie hmph* Finally our eggs are done." Taetae clapped smiling widely and went to his husband carrying their fried eggs.

Taetae sighed looking at his husband who was still kissing and talking to his bananas.

"I think he got hurt on his head instead of his back, oh God my hubby got mad." Taetae fake cried approaching him.

To be continue....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I want to skip the pregnancy mood swings cuz I don't know what to write in it.. lets go straight to the baby.. what say?

Or you want to see that?😶