♡48♡

Poor Taetae lay lifelessly on the bed, his body was still and unmoving. Namjoon lovingly caressed his soft locks, trying to offer comfort in this difficult moment.

"Baby, please eat a little, for me at least," Jin begged, tears streaming down his cheeks, as he extended a spoon towards him. But Taehyung remained motionless, unresponsive to his pleas.

"Stop this drama. Eat, if you don't love yourself, at least think about the little soul growing in your womb," Halmeoni said in a slightly stern voice.

Namjoon looked at her, trying to control his own emotions, as she had already said many things to his bear during this trying time.

That's when Taehyung looked at her with an icy cold gaze .

"So that you can also snatch THIS BABY FROM ME?" His growl echoed in the room, like that of a fierce tiger, leaving everyone shocked, especially her.

"You're my elder, that's why I respect you. It's better for you to leave before I do something regrettable," he warned, his eyes glaring at her with intensity.

"Tae!" Jin shook his head, signaling to him to stay quiet. Namjoon hugged him from the side, gently massaging his shoulders to help calm him down.

"I'm seeing how you raised him," she spat angrily, her words filled with resentment.

Taetae looked at her with teary eyes, his emotions raw he was ready to pounce on her, but luckily, Namjoon held him tightly, preventing any further confrontation. She angrily stomped out of the room.

As she made her way towards the hallway, She got shocked when she saw Jungkook.

She made her way towards him and spoke her voice filled with urgency and a hint of anger.

"Watch your Luna, he insulted me in front of his p---,"

"Where is he?"

He asked, his voice lifeless, eyes were puffy red, his face clearly reflecting that he cried much.

She was taken aback by his appearance, just as she was about to hold his face, the Alpha King walked away, leaving her stunned and unable to intervene.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Loud greetings from the guards startled Taehyung and Namjin, immediately drawing their attention towards the door. Taehyung quickly stood up, when he saw him his eyes locked onto his husband.

 Taehyung quickly stood up, when he saw him his eyes locked onto his husband

Namjoon's blood boiled, but Jin held him back, trying to calm him down.

With tears welling up in his eyes, the omega rushed towards him, gripping his collars tightly.

"Where is my guggie?" he desperately asked, his voice choked with tears.

"I ASKED WHERE IS MY SON?!" he shouted, his voice trembling with emotion.

"T-tae," Jin tried to step forward to comfort him, but the omega raised his hand, signaling him to stop.

Taehyung gently held the Alpha's cheeks, his voice shaking as he spoke.