♡29♡ [S.M]

A 7 months old little bean was looking at this mother with big bambi eyes and a pout on his cherry lips because he needs his mother's attention.

He was trying his all possible effort to melt his cruel mother who was looking away while huffing in anger whining like a baby himself.

"Don't try to melt me you bad baby I will not talk to you, how dare you to pee on my brand new gucci dress." Taetae said with attitude secretly glancing at his baby.

The little pup kept staring at his whinny mother with doe eyes.

"Now You are feeling guilty na? You should, I was going to showoff infront of in front of my friends but you bad baby ruined my dress." He huffed with rosy breadcheeks.

(He was talking about those little friends with whom he played cricket once.)

He again glanced at his little pup this time his heart melted and he hurriedly embraced the little fluff ball in his arms.

"You naughty baby you know how to blackmail your mama." He cutely gared at his pup who giggled.

"Stop laughing taetae is angry on you." He scolded him but the baby didn't stopped smiling.

"Aish You, why you are so naughty?"

They were in their own world when taetae's  daddy uhm I mean guggie's dada entered inside with a huge smile on his lips.

Jungkook chuckled looking at his wife who was scolding his baby and the baby was listening while looking at him with doe eyes and wobbling lips.

"Why are you scolding my little champ?" He asked taking his pup in his arms.

The baby giggled seeing his dada and extended his little hands to touch his face.

Jungkook chuckled kissing his little hands.

"You little, you again tease your mama huh?" Jungkook asked acting angry.

"Yes he did, kookie scold him."

"But you scold him na, My baby will not do this again right?"

The little pup clapped his hands while giggling.

Taetae pout

"He ruined my dress kookie I will not forgive him so easily. "

Jungkook sighed shooking his head.

"It's ok bun I will buy another for you ok."  He asked softly.

"O-ok." Taetae replied in tiny voice fiddling his fingers.

Jungkook noticed his every action. After placing his pup in his baby cot he walked backed to his sulking luna.

"Stop whinning like a baby your a mother of a baby now tell me is this suits you?"

"Yes...everything suits me." Taetae replied innocently looking at him.

Jungkook smirked poking his cheeks and hovered above him.

"K-koo."

"Stop whinning or else I will punish you." He warned huskily.

"But guggie did mistake why will you punish taetae?" He asked with curious bambi eyes.

"Because he is small I can't punish him so lets punish his naughty mama." Saying this jungkook started tickling him.

Taetae giggled and begged him to stop.

"Taetae shorry nww hahaha don't do---."

But jungkook didn't stopped his actions and kept punishing him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.