♡33♡

The mother and son's duo are snuggled up together on the bed, wrapped in a cozy blanket. Jungkook was sitting on the edge of the bed, telling them a story. The room is dimly lit, with a soft glow from a lamp in the corner.

Jungkook gets a little annoyed when the mother and son ask silly questions, but he can't help but smile at their enthusiasm. It's a warm and comforting moment for them they were enjoying eachother's company.

"Then the shoe got fit in cindrella's foot thats how the prince found the love of his life---."

Taehyung cutted him off.

"What??? HE found her because the shoe got fitted oh god what if it got fit into witch's foot did he marry her also thinking she was the love of his life, he loved her just because of her shoe? I mean the prince was so silly from where you find such silly stories kookie." Taetae shooked his head.

"Yesh Dada nexsh time tell shome logical shtories because now guggie ish also smart like mama."

Taetae giggled feeling proud of his son.

Jungkook was controlling himself not to brust on these two crackheads who were being pain in his ass since he started telling the story which was his worst decision.

He Thanked to the maid who entered with the glasses of milk in a tray.

Tae and guggie was looking at the milk like they were seeing a ghost.

Jungkook smirked.

"Ajuma lock the door when you leave."

The maid laughed and left obeying the command of the Alpha.

"Finish this within a minute."

"Nwww."

They tried to run but jungkook was fast enough to catch both of them however guggie got slipped from his gripped and ran to the other corner of the room.

"Koo." Taetae showed him puppy eyes he didn't wanted to drink that tasteless milk.

"Drink it baby or I will drink yours." He warned smirking.

Taehyung gulped he knew that jungkook will definitely do what he meant.

So he gave up and started gulping the milk making weird faces.

"Now time to deal with the other brat."

He ran behind taegukk who also starting running around the room.

"Dada leave guggie."

"Come here you little." He was trying his best to catch him.
But the little omega was giving hard time to the true Alpha.

"Run guggie run." Taetae cheered him.

Jungkook glared at him but he stuck out his tongue on him and started cheering for his son again.

When jungkook tried to catch him from left he run towards right when he try to catch from right he ran away to the left.

"Jeon Taegukk drink your milk." This time he said being angry.

For a moment taegukk got scared because his dad called him with his full name but he shrugged it off when he remember his mother will save him no matter what.

"Nww guggie bill not." He said stubbornly.

An idea hit in Jungkook's mind he smirked at his son who looked at him being confused.

Jungkook turned to his sulky omega who had just finished the glass.

He pulled him on his lap and kissed his cheeks looking at taegukk.