♡13♡

"H-he is so bad h-he didn't even listen to me." Taehyung sobbed hidding his face under the pillow.

Jungkook entered into the room furiously.

"TAEHYUNG." He shouted his name gaining his attention.

Taehyung sat straight on the bed looking at his lap fiddling with his fingers while sniffing.

"What is your problem huh? Why you behaved like this infront of him?" Jungkook asked angrily.

Taehyung didn't replied he wiped his tears and was about to go from there but jungkook held his wrist pinning him on the wall.

"I Need the damn answer." He demanded huskily.

Taehyung wobbled his lips looking away from him.

Jungkook groaned and held his wrists more tightly with a bruising grip.

"I-i didn't do anything wrong." Taehyung replied tearing.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and punched the wall.

Taehyung flinched.

"You know what its not your fault its your parents and brothers who spoiled you with their love, never teach you
how to behave, never objected seeing your bratty behaviour BUT I'M NOT THEM I CAN'T BEAR SOMEONE CALLING MY WIFE ILL MANNERED."

"YES YOU ARE NOT THEM, you will be never like them, stop showing your fake sympathy I don't need it. YOU HAVE TIME FOR OTHERS BUT NOT FOR ME, YOU CAN LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND OTHERS BUT NOT ME, YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY ONCE TO LISTEN MY PERSPECTIVE"..........*He breathed heavily.*........"You want me to apologise him for removing his hand from my thighs, for making a safe distance because of his inappropriate touches or for not blushing seeing his dirty stares on me? HUH TELL ME I WILL APOLOGISE THEN."

Jungkook was stunned he was looking at him with wide shocked eyes with guilt rushing into his whole body.

"H-he Did what?" Jungkook asked darkly.

"That's what you heard, I may behave childish but I know what is right and whats wrong which my parents and brothers taught me very well." Taehyung replied glaring at him with teary eyes.

Jungkook didn't said anything and left the room angrily in search of Mr Lee.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was sitting on his throne with furious expressions clenching his fist.

The Door of the throne hall open revealing guards holding struggling Mr Lee.

Jungkook glared at him with dark eyes.

The guard throwed him infront of their King Jungkook and left after closing the door.

"M-my Lord why I-i'm here?" Mr lee asked scared.

Jungkook chuckled darkly stepping close to him.

Jungkook fisted his hairs harshly made him hissed in pain.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY LUNA?"  He growled angrily and punched him hard near to death.

Mr Lee trembled sitting on the floor.

Jungkook held his jaw tightly digging his nails on his face.

"Apologise to him." He ordered in deep husky voice.

"GUARDS."

"CALL MY LUNA."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Pl-please Forgive m-me please." Mr lee begged infront of taehyung.

Taehyung looked at him scornfully.

"Ahhhhhh." Mr Lee screamed when jungkook hit him hard with the whip.