5

ayeong grabbed out her homework from her bag, deciding to complete it now since she had nothing better to do.

the girl heard a car pull in, and from the corner of her eye she saw who she assumed to be hayoung step out. now, she turned her head to look at her through the window. she was gorgeous. she had long black hair, and long pale legs. ayeong was too far to see her face, but she took an educated guess that she was beautiful.

her little toy poodle trotted into her bedroom, and she smiled at her cute pet. "hi fendi." she got off of her desk chair to pet her puppy dog. fendi was nearly 1, in human years, and she loved fendi with her whole heart.

ayeong let out a groan when she began to hear the unpleasant moans and screams of the girl in the house beside her. she was even louder than the previous night, and ayeong could already tell that she was gonna struggle to fall asleep in the night.

she grabbed out her phone and headphones, and she played music as she studied, trying to drown out the unnecessarily loud voices coming from jaemins bedroom.

there was some of her more chill songs playing, as she was really tired and couldn't stand any loud noises right now.

the time read 11:00, and she could barely keep her eyes open. the girl packed away all of her things, placing homework in her bag, and going to her bed. she laid there, tired. as soon as she pulled the blanket over herself, she was out cold. thank god she was able to tune out whatever was happening next door.

///////

there was no sign of jaemin that morning. usually he would either walk into her house, or text her to come outside into his car. unless he was sleeping, but his light was on so she knew he wasn't.

the navy haired girl didn't want to go to his house, since she really couldn't be bothered, and he wouldn't answer her texts at all.

so, for the first time in a while, she got taeyong to drop her off. she was really sluggish, and couldn't be bothered walking.

she wore her school uniform, and chucked a jordan hoodie over the top of it. she had her long hair out, unlike usual. she barely even had the energy to brush out her hair into a ponytail this morning. she didn't know what was up, but she had a horrible headache, and she could barely open her eyes.

"yo ayeong you good?" taeyong asked, giving a quick glance at her before looking back at the road. "no." she shook her head and groaned. "i feel like shit today." she complained. "do you want me to take you home, ugly? if you don't feel up to it you shouldn't go." taeyong said to her. it was tempting, but she knew she could handle it. "it's okay, i'll survive." she told him. patting his shoulder and getting out of his car, while not forgetting to thank him for the ride.

a girl she barely knew ran up to her, and clung onto her hand like an animal. "was that guy in the car your boyfriend?" she asked with a smile. "no, he's my brother, and he has a girlfriend. get off me." she shook her off, and walked away to her locker.

/////
guys i've completely lost my voice and i sound like a literal broken record it's so bad💔 it's been gone for like a week☹️

/////guys i've completely lost my voice and i sound like a literal broken record it's so bad💔 it's been gone for like a week☹️