30

"are you okay?" she questioned as she saw jisung on his own in the hallway. "what? oh yeah. i was taking a shit." she went from worried, to a laughing mess.

"what about you?" he asked, and she stopped giggling. "yeah, i with with jaemin the whole time." she said, as they walked down to the cafeteria.

"do you have any food? i have no food and no money." he said. clasping his hands together.

"yeah i have like 10 bucks. you can get something from the canteen yeah?" she said, handing him the note. "ayeong i love you with everything in me." he squeezed her tightly hugging him.

"it's okay ji. come on." she said pulling his arm into the big as bustling room. she saw all of her friends together sat at their table.

jisung went around to the line to buy some food while she had a granola bar in her pocket, and she wasn't that hungry anyway.

they all talked about what just happened, to kind of soften the blow of the situation. "i was in science. someone dropped a test tube down and there was glass and chemicals everywhere! it was so funny," chenle laughed, making the rest of them laugh too. jisung explained how surprised he was when he heard the alarm mid-shit, and it was fun to hear that the rest of them were okay and well.

the lunch period ended, and now ayeong went down to her next class, textiles. she knew that they were sewing today, and she was excited.

she had planned out to make a tote bag, and it was going to be with a very cute print she painted herself.

in her class, she was alone. none of her friends chose that elective, but she didn't mind. she had a very close relationship with the middle aged woman who taught the class, and she didn't find herself feeling lonely.

she actually got the most done in this class, considering it was very much to her taste and it was something she enjoyed much more than any of the others.

ayeong was feeling herself again.

prior to her making up with jaemin, everything was different. she had never experienced that before, and it was such an unexpected turn of events that she couldn't even practice the things she loved.

even this class felt lonely, so did all of the others. she really thought of herself as nothing without him, and relied on him more than she realised.

now that he's back in her life, she feels complete again. like a whole heart.