18

ayeong wanted to play with them today, so she excitedly ran on the field. they all giggled at her eagerness, and she messily tied her hair into a bun.

chenle dropped the ball and kicked it to her, while the others entered the field.

she started dribbling the ball, and she kicked it into the unguarded goal, scoring. "SUIIIIIII" she did the ronaldo goal ceremony, making all the boys laugh.

they separated into teams of three, with ayeong deciding to be the ref. mark, chenle and jisung were on one team- while jeno, hyuck and renjun were on the other.

"should i be johnny for today?" she questioned, gaining a bunch of nods in return.

"MARK YOURE OFFSIDE."

"HAECHAN, STOP FLIRTING WITH THE BALL."

"JISUNG IF YOU TRIP DURING A MATCH, WE'LL LOSE."

"JAEMIN, YOURE LITERALLY ATTACK, WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING? STAY AT YOUR POST!"

her accurate representation of johnny made the boys laugh, since it was exactly what their coach would say.

//////

the next two hours were filled with laughs from the friend group, making new memories to keep with them forever. ayeong found herself to be so blessed to have ever met these boys, no matter all their flaws.

she was lucky to have forgotten about jaemin for the while that she was busy with her friends, but she knew that it wouldn't last too long before she started to feel like shit about him again.

"hey ji," she gained the attention of the panting boy laid on the grassy plain. "what did nana say? is he coming?" she questioned, only to receive a a quiet no. "he said he's going over to hayoungs today." he replied in a bored tone. jeno groaned. "i miss jaems hoe era, we haven't seen the rat in like a week!" he protested, unhappy with jaemins new behaviour.

renjun nodded. "the girl is such a bitch too. she talks to much shit." he told them, now gaining much more attention than jenos previous words. chenle sat up. "how do you know that?" he asked. "dude, she sits behind me in third period, that girl talks about ayeong, chaeyoung, jeno, and even hyuck! she's so fucking fake." the boys mouths were left open, but ayeong had already heard all of this.

"we need to tell jaemin! we can't let him date such a bad girl- what if he gets hurt?" jisung said. "i agree, we should stop it before it gets too serious." jeno agreed.

"guys- let's not jump to conclusions. just because she may not like us doesn't mean she doesn't like jaemin- if she treats him bad in the slightest we can let him know." mark told them, and they all agreed with his realistic approach.

///////

can you guys tell i'm a soccer nerd😵