8

"where's jaemin?" ayeong asked, sitting down. chenle just pointed to the table he was sat at. it was hayoung and her friends table, and he was laughing and smiling while talking to them.

hayoung was sat beside him, holding his arm happily while chatting to her friends. jaemin kissed her forehead, mumbling something in her ear before getting off that table and walking to his usual one.

ayeong turned away unnoticed, making sure that jaemin didn't find out she was watching him.

it wasn't the first time that jaemin sat at a table a
with some other girls, but this time it just felt so off to ayeong. she didn't like the way her stomach felt when she would see hayoung and jaemin together, it made her really uncomfortable.

"oh ayeong! you're here. i only went over there because these guys are boring and you weren't here to save me." jaemin said, sitting beside hyuck who just pulled a face. "bro. you literally complained about missing hayoung since she wasn't in your second period. this guy is a pathological liar." mark said with a laugh. "shut up, i missed yeon too." jaemin said back, making a mocking expression.

"where even were you guys?" jisung wondered, chewing on his lunch. "ayeong was passed out asleep during all of second period, and she didn't wake up so i just stayed with her and ate my lunch in there." renjun explained. jeno laughed. "lee never sleeps during class." he said, referring to her. "i was literally so dead all day, i couldn't even be bothered walking 20 minutes. yong dropped me off." she told him, earning a nod. "where was jaem? he's the one who always takes you," chenle said, asking both ayeong and jaemin. they all turned to look at him, now wondering.

"hayoung slept over last night, and she wanted us to go together. yeon understands." she nodded, but she had that annoying feeling in her stomach again.

"now, can we talk about you and hayoung? i swear it's different with this girl than it is with the other 100"chenle. jaemin rolled his eyes. " i don't know guys, i barely know her, she's just really good in bed, and a bit clingy." he answered truthfully, rubbing his nape. "nah, she's hot tho, if she wasn't so into you i'd hit." jisung joked. "as if, she wouldn't like your minor ass anyway, you're only in our grade cuz you and chenle are nerds and skipped year 10." jaemin replied. "you'd be surprised how many of the girls here have a noona kink." he winked.

"oh so you'll call a rando noona, but not me? i see how it is. fake friends." ayeong pouted. "noona, if you want us to call you that just say the word, i'll fulfil your kinks." chenle put his hand on the small of her back, which she just removed laughing. his smirk died down, and he returned to his conversation with jeno.

something inside of jaemin turned on, and he didn't like it. chenle shamelessly flirting made him uncomfortable, and he didn't know why.

////////

me and my friend are going to the kpop shop on sunday🥶🤞i already have like 5 nct albums, but ngl i want moreeee✋