10

she arrived at her house, and she noticed that both of her parents weren't home, and neither was her brother. this happened more often than she please, since her brother was always at university and her parents were busy working on most days.

that was why the young girl always seemed out some sort of companion, and either invited over jaemin or went to his house. but now, he was busy with hayoung.

usually, when he chose a new girl to ruin- he wouldn't put them over ayeong. this was new to her, and she wasn't used to being second place, even if it wasn't that deep. she would never admit to it, but she didn't like it at all.

she changed out of her uniform into some warm pyjamas, and put on her fuzzy socks and went to her living room. the girl played crash landing on you, and put a blanket over herself.

her nose was stuffy, and she was really tired. she noticed that she had an incoming call coming from chaeyoung. she answered, and chae sounded very bubbly. "ayeong i have a confession." she started quickly. "what happened to hello?" ayeong joked, noticing how raspy her voice was. chaeyoung ignored this and cut straight to the chase. "i think i like minho." she admitted. ayeongs eyes widened.

"where did this come from? you're talking about minho from marine biology right? the one who sits with renjun?" asked ayeong, "well, today when you were tired, renjun swapped us around so you could sleep, and me and minho sat together. king story short, we talked in class, at lunch, and even after school. i know it's really quick but he's exactly my type, and he has the best personality," she blurted, and this made ayeong smile. "if you like him this much, then it's okay that it's quick. just don't rush into anything- take the time to really get to know him." ayeong instructed, wanting to keep her friend away from heartbreak.

"of course ayeong! i would never, anyways, please thank renjun on my behalf, because if it wasn't for him, i would have never met the love of my life," she said before hanging up. ayeong was now in a good mood, seeing her friend this happy over someone.

she wondered if jaemin was home by now, but she did t want to text him in case he was still with hayoung.

THE BOYZZZ🙏🙏🥶🥶🥵🥵‼️ and ayeong

mark
soooo jaem, how was the date?

chenle
nah fr i wanna know so bad

jisung
y'all actually care? 💀

renjun
retweet

ayeong
the bumbum isn't home yet, his light is still off

jaemin
guys i'm in the bathroom right now. i really like this girl, she's so my type

jeno
she's my type too

jaemin
stfu
anyway i'm probably going to confess to her soon, yk so she doesn't think i'm not serious

haechan
who wants to play fortnite rn

jeno
YES IM SO BORED

ayeong
me🙋‍♀️
i
did i mention me
i would like to play
add me to the call

haechan
so desperate🙄

/////////

it's literally like 4 degrees in melbourne rn send help i'm so tired of this cold weather.

"come to australia it's such nice weather!" SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUDR THE WEATHER IS ONLY GOOD IN QUEENS LAND. tell me why it's literally summer and i have to wear a puffer jacket out. don't get me wrong tho because it was 40 degrees yesterday the weather here is just bipolar

 don't get me wrong tho because it was 40 degrees yesterday the weather here is just bipolar