13

jaemin
can't take you to school today, sorry yeon

the navy haired girls lips turned into a thin pressed line at the message, but she only liked the text and moved on.

taeyong had already left for uni, so she had no choice but to walk- seeing as both of her parents left for work hours before.

"i'm so lazy!" she complained, but walking sounded like such a chore right now to her sick body. she dragged herself out of bed today, and ayeong was not ready to miss another day and ruin her attendance.

ayeong treaded down the sidewalk, with her nose running still.

her long blue hair was down over her shoulder, passing down to her bottom. it was her favourite part of herself and she had a reason for it.

back when they were 15, ayeong dyed her long her navy for the first time, and jaemin always expressed his fondness for it. "yeon, you should never cut your long hair off, i love it so much you don't understand. it's my forever favourite thing about you!"

suddenly thinking back to that time, she felt a smile come on her face. she's been assuming the worst of her best friend, there's no way he'd let all they have go for a crush he has.

today, the boys had soccer practice again, and although jaemin hadn't let her know like he always did- she still assumed that they wanted her there.

she came prepared this time, and she brought a pair of warm pants for the cold evening she'd be out in.

/////////

the girl was waiting for jaemin in her second period class, and she didn't notice that he was already there. just, not in his usual seat beside her. he was in the very last row, beside hayoung who was showing him something on her phone. he was smiling like a maniac, and this made ayeong frown a bit.

again, he had put her aside completely for his girlfriend- and she was going to be alone for the next hour in their period.

she sighed, and hoped that someone would sit beside her, and maybe she'd have the chance to make a new friend in this class, since she can't count on jaemin anymore.

"oh you're ayeong right? where's that loud boy who always sits beside you?" the girl she recognised as dahyun said. she knew her through chaeyoung. "oh yeah! that's me, you're chaeyoung as friend dahyun right?" the other girl nodded, placing her stuff down and sliding in the chair beside ayeong.

"so, where is that loud boy?" dahyun questioned. "he's sitting down the back with his girlfriend, i'm alone this period." she explained. "the fuck do i look like then, a rock?" dahyun joked, earning a laugh from her navy haired companion.

the two fell into conversation quickly, realising that they had much more in common then they initially expected.

dahyun was funny, outgoing and smart- but she had very similar interests to her newly found friend.

////////

hey shawties💓

hey shawties💓