28

ayeong had her knees up to her chest on the chair as she faced the white board, pen in hand. every couple of sentences from the teacher, she would copy into her notebook for the future tests.

she would always take excessive notes in the classes she struggled with, to make herself  better if possible.

ayeong sighed and shut her eyes as her teacher stopped talking, telling them to get online to complete a task. she opened her macbook, connecting her airpods and listening to music as she began to work.

beside her, jaemin was doing the same thing at a slightly slower pace. he turned to face the girl who was already typing in the document, and he heard the quiet beats coming from her airpods.

he took one out of her ear and put it in his own ear, now nodding along to the beat of the song. she smiled at him, and returned to her work.

jaemin was struggling. the work was difficult, and jaemins mind was not made for this. he was more athletic and would much rather be in sports class then in here.

he put his chin on her shoulder and read what she was writing, and he was still confused. "what do i do?" he asked the girl beside him. she explained the task perfectly, in a way that just clicked in his brain.

"you know, you should be a teacher. you are really good at explaining things." he said to her, making her smile a bit. she had never thought of that.

"okay big man, can you do it now though?" she asked him, and he nodded before typing in what she had just taught him.

he had his leg crossed over hers, and he occasionally turned her laptop towards him to change the song.

"i like this one leave it." she complained, as he reached for the device. "no, as if you listen to this song. suck it i'll play something good." he said. making her grand and roll her eyes. "ugly roach." she cried as he changed the song to something of his taste.

"this is hard core rap! how do i focus with this in my ear!" she argued, and now it was his turn to complain. "shut up and enjoy it, don't complain about 21 like that." he said, mockingly dancing to the music.

she pinched him, and he whined so loud all the head of the classroom, including their teachers, turned to the two of them. she hid her face in her hands shyly, and jaemin just awkwardly smiled. "i'll move you two away from eachother if your loud like this again." the teacher sternly scolded them, and they nodded with their heads down.

"i miss when you two weren't talking, there were barely any interruptions." he mumbled to himself, but jaemin heard this and snorted.

he pursed his lips in a thing lined when the teacher looks up to him with scary eyes. "i'm sorry sir." he said, hiding his smile by looking at the table.

»

guys i'm going to kill my self
you can skip this bc it's a little rant to the anonymous readers that i love with my whole heart💓🙈💯😻🙏😜🤭

anyway my friend group is in shambles. okay so there is this one girl that joined our friend group at the end of last year, a couple weeks before summer break. this girl is so annoying but let's call her rachel. okay so rachel does not understand boundaries, she lies like a bitch, and she doesn't accept the consequences of her own actions.

okay so my other friend, let's call her sam- tried to set boundaries a bunch of times. so rachel always goes out of her way to make 'stinky pussy' jokes about sam, and slap her pussy and shit- even lifting up her skirt with boys around can see, then fucking laughing ab it.

so, after a while sam said that the joke isn't funny and it's overused, and like everyone should stop because it makes her uncomfortable and annoyed. rachel and her best friend, let's call her ari, called her a sensitive little bitch and kicked her off of the initial group chat we are all apart of.

so then the next day, in first period rachel tells my best friend let's call dylan that his girlfriend is cheating on him. (she's not btw) so he ruined their relationship, laughed about it and moved on.

so obviously dylan got mad, and really fkn upset. (rightfully so) but rachel started throwing the blame around. rachel said that I WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM. when everyone heard her say it, but none of my friends defended me.

anyway that got sorted out, but after his girl friend didn't know but she said she did, so i wanted to talk to her and see if it was true and if she was okay.

she said she knew, but she didn't fucking know, so i just shut my mouth and lied saying it was something else. anyway my other friend was the one that told her, and someone finally fucking defended me, but my whole group except my best girl friend and best guy friend are spreading crazy rumours about me.

so to conclude, i cannot stand rachel, and now i understand why every other friend group she was in had rejected her. so guys i might just lose all of my friends😜 but idgaf bc i'd rather be lonely than friends with snakes. she's literally so childish, never apologises when she fucks up, and blames other people for everything!! like a child!! i hate her with every bone in my body.

she literally can't fight, she just says something and either runs away or blocks people. she can't defend herself and all she knows how to do is run her mouth like the ugly cunt she is

bro literally today, when his girlfriend said that she wanted to talk to rachel, she started running away from everyone older and younger than us. like she would get shy when the girls were close with that are a year older would tell her off, and she would pass the blame around instead of dealing with it.

me and my best friend decided that we're leaving that group for good, and i'm kind of pissed that the people i thought i was close with are staying in that group. it's wtv tho bc i'm not gonna force any friendships if they are dickheads anyway

rachel, kys. 💋