11

ayeong didnt know how to feel about what jaemin out on the groupchat. she had that annoying stomach ache again, and it was really annoying her. she didn't like that she found herself jealous of hayoung, but she also felt like she wasn't doing anything wrong.

then, it clicked in her slow brain.

"i like jaemin." she admitted to herself. she didn't believe it though. how could she? he was her best friend, and she was his. even though, the past three days haven't really felt like it. he was very quickly pushing her away, whether he was clocking it or not.

she now had no reason to hate herself, but she suddenly felt like she was committing a sin. like she was completely in the wrong, when in reality she just found herself crushing on someone- so close to her, but so far to be with. she had no chance with him, but she spoke to him more than anyone else. it was a shame really, since she knew that the feelings weren't going to die down quickly.

she groaned, already expecting the suffering that she would be going through, especially now that he's honestly admitted his affliction to hayoung. she didn't know much about the girl besides what renjun had told her, and she had only heard the worst.

she wasn't one to judge people relationship choices, but she just really hopes that hayoung is good for jaemin, since it's really the first time that she's heard jaemin confess his desire to be with someone for more than a nightly fuck.

ayeong woke up that morning incredibly tired, feeling sick as well. she had a stomach ache, a headache, her nose was running and her throat was sore. she could barely get out of bed, and she checked the time to see that it was already 10am, and she missed her first period.

she couldn't go to school like this, so she emailed the school and went back to sleep. the poor girl could barely breathe, and she tried every position to open her nostrils, since she couldn't breathe to her mouth due to her already sure throat.

////////

ayeong rn

ayeong rn