31

jaemin couldn't take his eyes off of her today. it was sunday and they were going to go to the beach as a group.

she wore a small bikini top and shorts. with a little mesh cover up for the car ride.

she had her hair down and wore black sunglasses on her head, with her beach bag hanging off her shoulder as she walked to his car.

they would be picking up some of the boys, while the others would be going with renjun in his car. jaemin would be sneaking glances left and right, looking at how her face was glowing due to the sunscreen, and how she seemed to sit confidently in front of him.

truth be told, it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before. they grew up together, she was comfortable changing in front of him and so was he.

sometimes, she would answer the door in only a bra and some baggy shorts, but it's not like jaemin would look anyway. or so she thought, he would blush every time she did this, all unbeknownst to her.

ayeong was scrolling through her instagram as she talked to jaemin, him driving to jisungs house, where chenle would be.

"i like your shorts. are they new?" she asked him, and he giggled. "they are, and you can't take them. they were expensive and i want to wear them." he complained, seeing as she always took his clothes.

"damn, caught me in the act." she muttered. "so you admit it. what, did you think i would just let you take it? you're funny," he replied making her roll her eyes.

"dramatic ass." she poked her tongue at him. he returned the same gesture, and focused back on the road. he had one hand on the wheel and one hand lent on the middle piece, making him slightly leaned towards her.

he always drove like this, and ayeong found it the most attractive way to drive. as soon as she felt her feelings for him die down, the small little things he did made her lose her mind, and she was once again conflicted.

"text jisung, tell him we're here." he said, as they pulled into his street. she pulled out her phone, and texted the younger boy.

ayeong
come we're outside

jisung
we're like halfway through a game can you wait 10 minutes??

ayeong
ong i'll leave

jisung
ugh fine coming ugly

she saw jisung and chenle walk out, both wearing swimming shorts with sunglasses and pool floaties. "holy shit you look so dumb." jaemin said from the front seat, laughing at their appearance.

chenle just kicked the back of his seat, which made him curse and rub his back. he gave chenle a dirty look through the mirror and drove off, their last stop would be jenos house before heading to the beach.

renjun only had to pick up mark and haechan, but they already felt bad for him considering the fact that whoever is driving the car needs to pay for his food after he begs to go through the drive through.

jaemin just took more people instead of dealing with him, and he would do it again.