16

as johnny stood up to dismiss the boys, jaemin walked over to ayeong. "how are you getting home? it's dark and i don't want you to walk." he asked her, it made her feel kind of important to him again.

before she could answer him, jeno butted in. "she's coming home with me." he said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. she just nodded slowly.

jaemin lifted an eyebrow but ignored it, saying that he had to go since hayoung was waiting for him in his car.

she turned to jeno, who watched as jaemin left. "all the boys are going to my house to stay over, it's saturday tomorrow- can you come too?" he smiled, and ayeong loved his smile. "of course- i have nothing better to do." he nodded, waiting for all the other boys to get dismissed so they could go to his car.

"did anyone else bring a car?" jeno asked the dreamies who all shook their heads.

"some of you guys will have to pile up." jeno told, before getting in his front seat. "shotgun!" mark called out before everyone else. now, they had to fit five people in the three small backseats. "renjun and ayeong are the smallest" jisung said before climbing into one of the seats, followed by chenle and hyuck. "i'll sit on chenles legs" renjun said, moving to the floor. that only left ayeong outside of the car. she just sighed and climbed in, sitting on the floor on donghyuck legs.

as the car started, donghyuck got annoyed at how uncomfortable the girl looked being so squished, so her just lifted her onto his lap.

she smiled at him, and she moved around slightly to get comfortable, which resulted in her feeling a tent in his pants. "stop. moving." he whispered in her ear, which could only make her smile sheepishly.

she was grateful he let her up though, because it was so stuffy on the floor. she could only imagine how uncomfortable renjun must have been, seeing as he was bigger and taller than her.

jisung, who was sat in the middle showed ayeong the tiktok he was watching, and she laughed at it- even though it wasn't funny at all.

the group arrived at his family home, which he explained was empty due to his parents weekend vacation.

they all got out of the overcrowded car, and it felt like they could finally breathe. it was only a 20 minute ride, but it felt like years to renjun.

they entered his empty house, and they all headed straight for his comfy and large couch.

"jeno i'm moving in with you." she said as she laid comfortably on his couch. he just laughed, while the other boys agreed with her.

they turned on his tv and ps5, and they started to play some minecraft, like the nerds that they were. it was a battle of who could build the best house, and mark was going to be judging.

ayeong played on jenos ipad, renjun played on his phone, and the rest of them split up the huge tv 4 ways.

ayeong built a pink and white house, surrounded by flowered and trees, while beside her she saw chenles house that consisted of red and black with nether portals and fire all around it.

"chenle if my house catches on fire because of you i swear to god." jisung said, while building his brick and wood house.

renjun built a white house, that was bigger than all the others. it took him the longest to complete, but he was the most patient.

haechan and jeno built green and yellow houses right beside eachother, and they were both tall- really tall.

in the end, jisungs house won, but they all assumed it was maknae privilege.

"there's no way his plain ass house won! if you look inside mine you'll find satan!" chenle argued, causing them all to laugh.

///////

i fkn love jcole listening to his music is such a privilege ong