9

she was now stood at jaemins locker, holding her stuff and waiting for him to get out of class. as she saw him walk down the hallway, she was now so ready to go home.

jaemins smile died down when he saw the tired girl at his locker, and he knew he was about to annoy her, whether she would admit it or not.

"ready to go?" she asked, as he opened his locker. "i'm really sorry yeon, i promised hayoung id go and get ice cream with her." he said, pulling his bag out and locking the door. she just nodded, and walked away, going to the bus stop.

she put her airpods in her ears and started playing some seventeen as she walked to the stop. she noticed a figure sat down there, and she recognised him as renjun. she sat down beside him, seeing as the next bus was 25 minutes away.

"hi yeonie." renjun greeted her. the navy haired girl just said hello in return. "why isn't jaemin taking you?" he asked her, grabbing her hand and playing with her ring. "he's going to get ice cream with hayoung, and i didn't want to third wheel on their date." renjun nodded with a scowl. "what's up?" she asked, seeing his sour expression.

"i don't know man, i just get a really off vibe from her, and i don't know if she's good for jaem." he told her seriously. "her and her friend sit behind me in health, and she talks a lot of shit about all of the other girls, including you. she doesn't seem like a good match to jaemin, and i think she's really fake." he admitted. she was surprised to hear the girl she barely knew was talking about her like that.

"don't take it seriously though, i bet she's just a fan. girls like that get jealous when someone breathes around their crush." renjun continued. she nodded before starting. "i don't think they will be official, you know jaemin- he can't stay with a girl for more than a couple weeks at max. im surprised that she was able to get in two nights and one date with him, and he hasn't hit up any other girls." she told him, to which he agreed to. they all knew jaemin, and he wasn't the type to be able to tie down to one girl for a long period of time.

the two boarded the bus, and continued to chat for a while together while on there. ayeong found solitude in renjun, since he was such a kind soul, and an easy person to talk to. of course, she also had singled up for the sarcastic comments and the short temper.

it was all worth it, because she found that  in their group her was the most similar to her. because although she was the closest to jaemin, they were always very different.

///////

everyone go stream on the street by cole world and hope world🙏🙏