21

ayeong needed to talk to the dreamies. after hearing jisung yesterday, she realised how horrible she was being.

she texted each of them, inviting them over to her house. they all agreed, and they piled into her house at 6:00pm, just like promised.

"i have a confession." she started, looking at the six boys on her couch. everyone, but jaemin.

"i like jaemin. i have for a while. i know it's horrible, but i liked him just after he met hayoung. i don't know what to do, that's why i've been avoiding all of you guys. i'm sorry." she admitted, with her head falling down to her lap.

all of the boys hid their shock, besides renjun who had a gut feeling all along. they looked at her with sad eyes, feeling bad for her. "it's not your fault.." said jisung, before getting up to give her a tight hug.

"i swear to god though if you leave us hanging like that again i'll kill you." jeno said, making them all laugh. ayeong was holding back tears the entire time, but she saw as they started to talk normally again, she didn't feel upset anymore.

she was relieved that they didn't make a big deal out of it, since she didn't really want to talk much about what was happening. they just continued to talk like they did in the old times, and she put on a marvel movie for them to enjoy.

the group all watched the movie, with ayeong grabbing snacks and blankets, and they all got so comfortable they decided to sleep over. she was so happy, because she knew that if she was left alone in her thoughts, she would have never been able to deep their conversation, and probably would have been up all night in her own head.

she was finally starting to get back to normal again, and the only thing that she was still missing was what she wanted the most, jaemin.

////////