15

as the boys began their laps and drills, hayoung slid beside ayeong slowly. "so ayeong, i get that you're close with jaemin oppa, but please- in respect for our relationship, can you tone it down a little? i know you understand, because no girl likes their boyfriend being called nicknames by other girls, and he's mine so, back off." ayeong nodded at the confident girl.

"fair enough, but why do you call him oppa? he told me hes a couple months younger than you." she asked. hayoung laughed. "you wouldn't get it, being in a relationship changes people-" she said to ayeong, and this confused her.

she felt like a dickhead. she was acting horribly towards a girl she barely knew just because he was in a relationship with her crush. she decided to give hayoung a chance, maybe renjuns judgement was off.

"so, how did you and jaemin meet?" she asked, already knowing the story but still wanting to start a conversation.

"well, we met in class because we had to do a project together, and then i went over to his house and we talked for hours, and he asked for my number. the next day he told me that he was going to pick me up- and then he took me to the winter fair. and then we spent a lot of time together and he confessed to me."

ayeongs jaw was on the floor from the straight up lie she had just heard. she played it off by calling it romantic, and hayoung just smirked.

"oh my days." the girl muttered, turning her head to watch the boys play.

jaemin always dedicated his goals to ayeong, so everyone was surprised to hear him say, "hayoung this is for you!" while pointing at her and shooting. he then shot finger hearts at his girlfriend, who just smiled at him.

ayeong didn't want to make it obvious how unhappy she was at him, so she just opened her phone and texted taeyong, making herself look busy.

she was seriously upset about it. she shouldn't be though, since it was his girlfriend, and ayeong doesn't compare to her in any way, as much as she wants to.

renjun was easily able to tell how unhappy the girl looked, but he didn't want anyone else to so he just turned away and gave his focus back to the game.

ayeong closed her phone and turned to pay attention to their game. the practice was slowly coming to an end, and ayeong watched as the stiff boys went down to the change room. johnny came and sat beside her.

"what's up with you?" he asked. she just shook her head and looked down. hayoung had left to go sit in jaemins car a while ago. "if you don't tell me i'll tell taeyong." she just shook her head with her eyes widened, and he lifted his brow waiting for her response.

"i like jaemin." she whispered. he sighed and gave the younger girl a tight hug. "oh ayeong.." he smiled lightheartedly at her, to which she just faked a smile back. i only now realised after he got a girlfriend. i'm such a horrible friend." she mumbled into his chest. he pulled her back and looked at her, holding her shoulders.

"don't say that yeon. it's not your fault at all do not blame yourself. it's his loss, even if he doesn't know it. i don't even like that girl anyway, she was calling jaemin 'oppa' when she's older. it's so weird." he joked, earning a small laugh from the navy haired girl.

//////

me gustas tu gustas tu stududu chowahaeyeooo
bring back gfriend💔

me gustas tu gustas tu stududu chowahaeyeooo bring back gfriend💔