Chapter 3

Silver's POV

I peak through the door as quiet as possible just incase Kayla was asleep. But she was wide-awake with a pudding cup in her hand; she smiled as soon as she saw me and put down the cup. I rushed over to her crawling on her bed careful not to hurt her or pull any wires and hugged her careful and she hugged me back tighter than I expected.

"Hi KayKay" I mumble in her hair.

"Hey little sis, I missed you" she cooed

I pull away still sitting on her bed, "I'm so glad you're ok" I told her as I fixed her blonde hair that I'd messed up.

"Well I wasn't going to go down without fight was I" she smiled

"Yeah I figured as much," I laughed along.

I finally notice James sitting to her right, still in the hospital gown as I'd seen his the first time.

"Hi" I say tilting my head

"Hello" he replies smiling

"You two haven't met yet?" Kayla asks

"Well we didn't exactly think about introductions when you were in the brink of death" I state earning a chuckle from both of them.

"Ok well this is James, la boyfriend and James this is Miss Silver Hales, my ickle sister" she says as if she was talking to a baby as she pulls me into another hug and patting my head".

I struggle to pull away; she's strong considering she's been in a major car accident. When I finally do I jump off the bed and take a seat on the chair to her left.

"Well I guess it's good to meet you finally James, she hasn't shut up about you on the phone since you've meant" I say grinning knowing it would embarrass my sister. James chuckles, as Kayla turns red.

"It's good to finally meet you too," he says politely.

"So where's mom" I ask looking at my sister, finally realizing her absence

"Oh she and James' mum went to get breakfast" Kayla replies as the door opens. The three of us turn to see James' friends that I'd recognized from the day of the accident.

--

Brad POV

She was here. Not going to lie I was little disappointed yesterday when she didn't come, I was expecting her to be there. But she was here today, and she looked beautiful as had seen her when I met her. She smiled at us as we entered.

"Hey" James greeted us excitedly

We all exchanged "hello" apart from silver who sat in her seat awkwardly until Kayla introduce her "Guy this is Silver my sister, Sil this is Connor, Tristan and Bradley" she says as she points at each of us " They're in the band with James".

"Hi" she beamed; she was so full of life. Then she gave us her infamous smile, the smile I hadn't stopped thinking about since I saw it.

Tris and Con greeted her will a "hello" before making their way to the small couch across the room I stood at the door still smiling at her like a idiot"

"It's nice to finally meet you Silver" Tris says, "Kayla spoke about you a lot". Which was true, we'd heard a lot about Silver over the passed 5 months of meeting Kayla. However Kayla failed to mention how beautiful she was, I thought to myself.

"Oh well don't believe everything she told you, she has a tendency to hate me at times" Silver say squinting her eyes at her sister giving her exaggerated evils.

"Who me" kayla replies acting offended" I would never say a single negative word against you" making us all laugh.

"No it was nothing bad" Connor smiles, "she told us you were in India, how was that?" he asks asks referring to her travels.

"Amazing, it's so beautiful over there" she spoke passionately " I want to go back, I think I'm having withdrawal symptoms or something"

"You want to leave us already and here I though you missed us" Kayla spoke crossing her arms over her chest.

"No I did miss you, what I should've said was I want to go back and take you all with me " she explained smiling again.

We spend the rest of the time asking Silver more about India and she asking us about what she'd missed in the passed 6 months here in the UK.

Slowly the room filled up again like it did yesterday with Kayla's and James' family, along with my sister Nat who was dating Daniel, Kayla's brother.

--

Silver's POV

We've been in the hospital for hours just talking, catching up with my family, and meeting everyone else including Daniel's girlfriend Natalie. Typical, I go away for 6 months and both my sibling's are in a relationship. Looking foreword to being the third wheel for the next however long.

I'd been talking to 'the vamps' for most of the time, they seem like cool guys, they have a weird sense of humor which was perfect because so did I.

"It was unwealll" Tris says making everyone laugh. They said that a lot, I didn't get it; I guess it was a private joke of some sort.

I looked over at Bradley who was sat on my left looking at me. I smiled back. I'd been meaning to thank him for helping me the day we met. I look around and realized everyone was pretty much engulfed in their own conversations then turn to Bradley quietly, "Hey thank you for helping the other day and not telling anyone like I ask"

"That's ok, I'm glad you feeling better" he paused "You are feeling better right. I realize I never asked," he says sounding concerned again.

"Yeah, I'm good. I guess I just need to sleep the whole of yesterday," I laugh a little at myself.

"Yeah I heard" he laughs too "You definitely need it.."

"Needed what" we were interrupted by Natalie come up behind along with Daniel "is my brother annoying you?"

"Brother?" I ask confused looking at the two of them.

"Yeah Brads my lickle brother" Nate replies pulling Bradley's cheeks making him squirm and pull away. I laughed remember my similar experience with Kayla this morning.

"It's annoying having older sibling isn't it" I talk to Brad

"Tell me about it" he says giving his sister a look.

"Hey your lucky to have us a sibling okay" my brother says joining in the conversation before ruffling my hair while I struggled to slap it away.

--

Brad POV

We spent the next couple of day visiting Kayla and James in hospital, hanging out with them and Silver who also visited frequently. I'd say we'd all become friends with her instantly, she was an easy person to get along with and the rest of the boy seemed to like her.