Chapter 7

Silver's POV

"Hey" I hear a voice from behind me and turn away from the fridge to see Brad.

"Hey Bradley " I smile walking over to him near the kitchen counter.

"Happy birthday" I look at him confused tilting my head.

"I realized I didn't actually say it earlier" he explains.

"Ah" I say "well thank you"

"I wish Kayla had told us" he says, "I feel bad I didn't get you a present"

"I'm glad she didn't," I laugh awkwardly, "it's fine, I don't need presents"

He looks at me for a second then takes off his hat, "here" he says placing it on my head.

I look at him confused again "you said you liked the hat" he shrugs.

I chuckle a little "are you sure"

"Yeah, it looks good on you" " he fixes the hat for me then flashes his cute dimpled smile.

I couldn't help but stare into in his brown orbs, he stares back, then lifts his finger to the middle of my brows and my face relaxes, "you'll get wrinkles" he speaks quietly then removes his finger, I guess I was frowning.

I smile remembering I'd done the same to him at the hospital when we met. He smiles back at me with his perfect teeth.

"Sil you coming" we hear Kayla from the front door.

"Yeah" I breaking the eye contact, "coming" I say before walking out with Brad following behind.

--

Brad POV

I can't help but smile to myself all the way to the cinema. We definitely had a moment back in the kitchen.

We all split up in to two cars and meet at the cinema. Tristan and Kyla went in James' car and said they were picking in Jessica Tris' girlfriend who was also joining us, while Me and Con rode in Silver's car and would be picking up Silver's friend Tyde.

We stopped at a traffic light and Silver tapped her phone on the stand. I sat next to her on the front passenger seat while Con sat on the back. We hear the ringing sound on her phone as it was on speaker.

"Hey" I male voice answered

"Hey, we should be there in two secs" she answers driving off again as the lights turn green "wanna come down"

"Alright, see you in a bit" the boy who I assume is Tyde replies.

"Kk" she says and he hangs up.

We pull in in front of a tall apartment building. A boy about our age walks over to our car and opens the car door behind Silver's seat.

"Hey hey" he says closing the door.

"heyyyy" Silver sings looking behind her chair, "guys, this Tyde, Ty this is Connor..."

"Hi" Con welcomes him with a handshake

"...and Bradley" she gestures towards me.

"Brad" I correct, no one calls me Bradley, well apart from her, she said it so perfectly I preferred her calling me my full name.

"Hey man," I say putting out my hand toward him and he shakes it.

"Ok let's go" Silver say starting the car and driving off.

"Oh you guys are the band right" Tyde asks "the vamps"

Con nods "yeah"

"You lot are awesome" he says, "We jam to you song 'Can We Dance', right Sil?"