Chapter 20

Brad POV

I spent the whole of last night thinking of Silver. How she's been the past 2 years, where she's been, who he's been with. She did look happy yesterday before she saw us. I know it's a wrong thinking about another girl while my girlfriend was sleeping right next to me but seeing Silver just brought back all the old feeling.

"So what are we doing today", James ask the group.

"I think you guys are going surfing" Nat answers, "obviously I can't" she gestures to her bump making us laugh.

We were currently at the lobby waiting for our parents to come down.

"Oh" Nat says looking behind me, everyone looks at her confuse. She gestures her head to tell everyone to also look behind me. I turn around to see Silver squeezing in to a single seat sofas in the lobby that was already occupied by petit blond girl that I presume is her friend, other people who were also gather around who I'm guessing were also her friends. She laughing and smiling like she was yesterday.

"She does look happy, doesn't she", Kayla say disappointment in her voice.

"Doesn't mean she doesn't miss you" James tries to comfort putting an arm around her shoulder.

We watch as Silver jokes and laughs with her friends before they all stand up and exit the hotel happily.

----

Next day

Silver POV

It's been going well, so far I haven't bumped into any of them yesterday or today yet, maybe this hotel was big enough.

I press the elevator button and wait for it to come down. I here the 'ding' and the doors slid open slowly and I instantly regret not coming out a little later. The curly haired boy looks up at me, standing at the back corner of the otherwise empty elevator.

"Going down" he asks softly. I take a gulp and nod before stepping in and standing in front facing the door, which slides shut.

The elevator ride begins silently and I hope it stays that way but of course it doesn't.

"Silver" Brad starts.

"Don't", I say shutting my eye, "please Bradley" I whisper. It feels weird saying his name again.

"I just want to know you're ok" he says quietly desperation in his voice.

I sigh, "I'm fine, I'm good" I reassure him and we fall back into silence.

"Are you?" I say before thinking and mentally kick myself.

"What do you think?" he replies.

I look at the descending floor numbers on the small screen above the door and realize we're nearing the end of our ride.

"I don't know, but I hope you are" I reply truthfully

We reach the ground floor and the doors open and I take a step forward.

"Your still a bad liar" he speaks making me stop in my tracks, "I know you're not 'good'"

I take a breath before stepping out leaving Brad behind. I notice my friends near the entrance waiting for me but a few feet next to them stood, Kayla, James, Daniel and Natalie and another girl that I realize is probably Brad's girlfriend since he was holding her hand the first day. I ignore their stares from them and walk to my friends and we leave for the club.

----

Brad POV

"Babe, can we go dance", Stephanie whines, tugging on my arm. I reluctantly follow her on to the dance floor.

I'm not really in the mood for clubbing. The conversation in the elevator with Silver has really thrown my mood off, not that I've been it the best mood since we've arrived in Hawaii anyways and I'm pretty sure Steph's notice. No one's really been themselves, seeing Silver has just put everyone in an awkward sort of mood; we're trying to enjoy our holiday and give Silver some space but every time we see her it takes a lot to not just go up and talk to her, at least for me anyways.

Just as I'm dancing with Steph, trying to seem like I'm enjoying myself, I see her across the dance floor. She's dancing with some of her friends, again she looks happy but I can tell it's an act with the mixed affect of alcohol. One of her male friends wraps his arm around her waist from behind her as pushes up against her; she doesn't seem fazed by it and continues dancing with him. I feel my cheeks flare up red with jealousy. Is he her boyfriend? My suspicions are confirmed when she turns around and kisses him passionately.

"Babe, Babe" Steph yells over the music to get my attention.

"What?" I snap harsher that expected.

She looks at me slightly confused before pulling me off the dance floor, out to a much quieter area of the club.

"What's wrong with you", she crosses her arms.

"Nothing", I tell her.

"You've been really distance since we got here, I don't know what's going on with you but it's really starting to bug me", she says in her whiny voice. She's right I have been distant and it's not her fault.

"I'm sorry", I sigh, "I'm just not in the mood for clubbing right now".

She looks at me for a second before stepping closer, "well then maybe we should get out of here" she whispers seductively.

I look over her shoulder and see Silver leaving with her boyfriend, I think our eyes meet for a second but I'm not sure. I look back at Stephanie and crash my lips on to hers, she responds by kissing me back hungrily.

I can't help but compare her with Silver, it was so different; with Silver we were always in sync, like we fit together perfectly, her touch was intoxicating, always leaving me wanting more but it's nothing like that with Steph. 

I took Steph back to hotel and we carried on from where we left off at the club. I know it's wrong but I was thinking of Silver the whole time. Okay it was really wrong, what is wrong with me. Why can't I just get over her.

----

Next day

Silver POV

"Hey" I say to my friends as walk towards our table in the hotel restaurant for breakfast, taking a seat next to Lola.

"Thanks for waiting for me everyone" I say sarcastically as I notice my friends have already gathers their breakfast on their plates.

"You took too long" Jake shrugs taking a mouth full of his beagle.

I roll my eyes standing up to make my way to the food table.

As I am gathering my food and feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around to be faced with my mothers sad eyes.

"Silver" she smiles slightly while I look at her with a blank face. I really didn't want to be dealing with this.

I decide the best thing would be to ignore her so I begin to turn around but my mother latches onto my arm to keep me facing her.

"Silver please" she begs, "we just want to talk".

We? I look at her then notice a figure about a meter behind her. It's him, the man I once called my father. I glare at him but he just stands there with a unreadable expression. I shrug my moms hand off and my glare turns to her.

"I don't want to talk so just leave me alone ok" I say coldly before pushing past her my breakfast plate on one of my hands.

"Please, just listen, let us explain" my mother spins me around again but I pull my hand back and land firms in one spot facing her once again.

"Look" I say harshly, "I don't want a explanation, I just want to be left alone. I'm happy now ok, so just pretend you ever saw me here and let me live my life and you all go live yours". With that I leave the two then where they are and go back to my table.