Chapter 11

Silver POV

The past tree days have been full of fun activates, we've been horse riding, scuba diving, surfing, snorkeling and just exploring. Tonight we decided to dress up and go eat out at a fancy restaurant.

"I don't think I like the shirt anymore" Brad yells from inside his closet, he and I have been practically attached to the hip; it's weird how much closer we've got on this trip. We have our own jokes and there might be a little bit of flirting but it's harmless, nothing could ever happen.

"What d'you think", Brad walks out concentrating on folding the short sleeve of his shirt further up, revealing more of this muscular arms which I found extremely sexy, I had a thing for arms, especially ones as tanned and toned as his. Brads maroon button up shirt tucked into his black skinny jeans along with black vans and suspenders swung over his shoulders. He'd left a few buttons at the top open to reveal his chest. Damn, he look especially hot tonight I just wanted to rip all his clothes off. What. No Silver you can't. I'm just too horny tonight; it's been a while since a Cameron hook up. Yep. That was it.

"Silver?" Brad interrupts thoughts.

I look up to his face to see him smirking, "We're you just checking me out Miss Hales" he raises an eyebrow.

I squint my eye at his attempt to make me feel awkward, "I might have" I say casually, "I did put the outfit together after all".

He chuckles, "so not my booty" he turns to wiggle his butt, making me laugh, "just the clothes?"

"Unfortunately, you need more meat on that ass", I say still laughing

"I'll work on it," he says before turning back round, "seriously does the shirt look okay?"

"Yeees" I roll my eyes getting off the bed, "honestly you're worst than a girl," I say straightening my maroon skater dress then pick up brad's black bowler hat from the bed and walk over to him and carefully place it on his head pushing back his curls before dropping my hand back to my side. I look on top of his head to see it was on right then straight ahead in to his brown eyes that look back at me since we're at eye level with my high heels on. We just stand staring for longer that normal and my heart flutters at his stare. What is going on? Nothing. Nothing is going on. I'm just horny and need a good fuck. I look away breaking the eye connection.

"Lets go" I smile nodding once before spinning on my heel towards the door before walking off, I hear Brad follow me shortly after and turn my head to see him catch up to me till he's by my side, he doesn't say anything but stick his tongue out at me and a repay the favor by sticking mine out. We meet the rest of the gang downstairs and head off the restaurant.

----

Brad POV

"I'm so unbelievably stuffed" Tristan groans before flopping on the couch with the rest of us.

"Me t-" James is interrupted by the sound of a phone ringing. Kayla rummages through her bag to answer her phone.

"hello?" she pauses

"Oh hey dad, how are you" she beams through the phone, I feel Silver shuffle a little in the seat next me. I look at her though she's not looking at me, just looking at her hand as she picks at her nails.

Kayla's continues talking on the phone filling her dad in on what we've been doing.

"Do you want to speak to Silver?" Silver's eyes dart to her sister.

"Yeah she's good." "Okay I'll let her know. Bye daddy"

He didn't want to speak to Silver? I look at Silvers angelic face; I can tell she's disappointed