Chapter 10

Brad POV

Silver has been hanging out with us quite a bit over the past couple weeks. I'm still in the 'friend zone', which is disappointing, but there have been moments like the one at my house after I sang to her, so there's hope.

We were all at the apartment with Kayla and Jessica, Silver was also on her way over; she had a photo-shoot earlier.

"What do you guys wanna do?" James asks sitting on the couch with Kayla under her his arm.

"Let's just watch a movie or something" Connor says, "I don't want to do anything that requires us moving". We all laugh till we hear a knock at the door.

I jump up realizing it's Silver and head to the front door. I open it to reveal Silver looking as beautiful as ever.

She flashes a smile as she sees me, "hey" I say pulling he into a hug.

"Heyyyy" she manages to get out while I squeeze her tightly lifting her slightly off the ground then putting her straight down.

She chuckles and pulls away before walking inside, I shut the door and follow.

"Hey" I hear everyone greet her before coming into the room.

"Hey guys," she say taking he bag of her shoulder and falling in to the couch letting out a big sigh. I take a seat next to her.

"How was your shoot?" Kayla asks.

"Exhausting" she sighs again, "Don't get me wrong I love what I do, but if I have to wake up before 8am again this week, I quit" she say earning chuckles from the room.

"We know how you feel" Tristan says, "this month has been packed with press and recording and meetings, I cannot wait next month"

"I know right," Connor adds.

"What's next month?" Silver asks.

"Oh we get like two weeks break" I tell her.

"Oh my god" Jessica suddenly perks up making the rest of us jump, "we should all go on holiday, like somewhere warm where we can relax and just have fun".

"That's a great idea" Tristan beams, "rights guys?"

Everyone nods in excitement apart from Silver; we all look at her confused.

"You'll come right?" I ask hoping.

"Eeerrr I don't know" she scratches the back of her head, "I have work"

"You can take a week off" Kayla intersects, "you haven't stopped working since you got back from India"

Silver puts on her thinking face; we all wait in anticipation of her answer.

"Pleeeease" I say holding her arm flashing my teeth.

She smiles and lets out a sigh; "Okay" she finally says biting her lip, "it'll be fun".

"Yaaay" we all cheer.

We spent the rest of the day looking for places go. We decided to go to the Dominican Republic, which everyone was happy about.

----

Brad POV

We were finally on our way to the Dominican Republic. Nearly everyone on the flight was asleep including Silver who sat on my left. Her head rested lightly on me shoulder; I'm being a creeper again and staring. Watching her sleep was amusing, she looks so peaceful; her pink lips slightly parted and her eyes shut softly.

She starts to stirs and I turn my head back to the screen in front.

"Hey" she says stretching a little in her chair.

"Hey" I smile at her

"You didn't sleep?" she asks.

"No" I tell her, "I was too busy being a human pillow to you and Condor"

She looks over at Connor who was sat on my right resting his head on my other shoulder. "Sorry" She gives me an apologetic look, "you should've just pushed me off".

I chuckle quietly since everyone else was still asleep, "it's okay, I didn't mind"

She smiles at me, "so what you watching?" she whispers

"Oh I don't know yet" I tell her, "I reckon I can fit in another movie on this flight, you want to watch with me or go back to sleep"

"I'll watch," she says getting herself comfortable on her seat "what is there?"

"I don't know let's check" I say turn back to the screen. We ended up watching Pitch Perfect 2, which was hilarious. We got a couple "shhhh" throughout the movie because we were laughing too loud.

----

Silver POV

"This place is amazing," I say walking through into the lounge. We decided to stay at a boutique hotel for more privacy.

"I know right" I hear James from the other side of the room.

"Guy there's a hot tub" Tris yells from the outside pool area.

"Sweet" Connor replies following him back out along with everyone else.

I begin to follow but stop realizing I need to sniff out the best room before someone else gets it. I sneak away from the group a make my way through the place. I take a quick look inside two rooms that look pretty decent before I walk in to the next. This room had a king size bed in the center looking out to a private terrace with a sea view, private bathroom and a walk in closet, I guess this will be room. I take my bag off my shoulder and chuck it on the bed before walking out to the terrace. I look down at the pool area where everyone else is.

"Dibs!" I yell, they all jolt their heads up to look at me confuse.

"No fair!" Bradley yells back up.

"You snooze you loose" I say grinning at him crossing my arm over my chest.

Before I know it, they're all scurrying back inside to find the second best room. I laugh to myself and walk back in my room, throwing myself on the big bed. I hear footsteps shuffle around outside my room until, my door busts open to reveal Con and Tris fighting to get inside.

"It's taken," I tell them pushing myself up on my elbows and they finally notice me before rushing back out pushing each other in the process. I see Bradley walk past them laughing, he notices me and walks in.

"Nice" he say looking around approving the room.

"I know" I say falling back on my bed, "you not gonna go fight for yours"

"Already got mine," he say propping himself on my bed and laying down next to mine, "I'd say I got the second best"

"Good job" I say raising my fist and he bumps it.

"If you two are sharing, can I have your room Brad" we turn to see Connor at the door, "I got stuck with the shitest room"

"We're not sharing" I sit up and cross my legs while Bradley pushing himself up on his elbows, "I don't share," I simply say.

"Fine" Connor sighs and drags himself over to my bed before falling face first making Brad and me chuckle.

"So what we doing today" I ask.

"I don't know, we should unpack first and rest up and then can all can come down a decided together," Brad replies getting up.

"Sounds good," I say smiling at him

He smiles back before pulling Connors arm lifting him off the bed till he's standing up, "come on Condor"

"Carry me" Connor says jumping in Brad's arms like a baby making me laugh. The two of them leave the room Brad still carrying Con.

I roll around my bed for a bit before decided to start unpacking. After that, I decided to take a long shower, feeling a bit dirty from the travels.

We all decided to just lounge around the house for the rest of today since everyone was tired from the flight and start with the fun activities tomorrow.