Chapter 12

Brad POV

"Come on girls the cab's here" James yells up the stairs. We were currently waiting for Jessica, Kayla and Silver to finish getting ready so we can head to the club.

"Okay, okay we're done" Kayla says coming down followed Jessica then Silver, who looks stunning wearing a bottle green bodycon dress that stopped in the middle of her thigh.

"You girls look amazing" Tristan says, "especially you beautiful" he says I assume to Jessica as she giggle. I haven't stopped staring at Silver.

"Alright let's go" Connor speaks opening the front door and everyone follows him out.

I linger at the back so I can walk with Silver. We don't say anything, just smile at each other before getting in the Cab. I'm lost for words. She must think I'm a right idiot, but I'm going to do it today, I'm going to ask her out.

----

We arrive at the club and get out the cab; I catch up to walk next Silver again.

"Hey" I say placing my hand on the small of her back for a second.

She looks at me smiling "hey"

"You look great by the way," I say leaning in slightly

"Don't look so bad yourself Mr. stud" she winks nudging me with her elbow.

"Why thank you," I say in my best posh accent. She chuckles and the music from the club gets louder as we walk in.

----

We manage to find a booth in the club. Everyone seems to be having a good time; they all eventually head to the dance floor apart from Silver and Me.

We were sat at the table laughing at Tristan's comical dance moves.

"Having a good time," I yell over the music leaning in slightly

"Definitely" she nods smiling widely, "it doesn't get any better than this" she gestures towards Tris.

"Right?" I laugh with her.

I look at the empty glass on her hand, "do you want another drink?" I ask.

"Yes please" she say

I get up from by seat, "be right back," I say before heading to the bar. I hear her yell back a "thank you" faintly and turn back give her a smile.

I grab two more drinks and head back to out booth but Silver's no long there. I put the drinks on the table a scan the room till I eventually spot her on the dance floor. She was dancing with her back against a guy who has his hands on her waist. She soon turned around so she was facing him before wrapping her arms around his neck pulling the stranger into s kiss.

My heart sank. I thought we were getting somewhere. I mean how could she not see that I liked her. This whole trip I've been with her, flirting with her and she's definitely being flirting back. I don't get it. My hurt soon turns into anger. I'm done. I'm done with her.

I turn around head towards the exit. I text Con and let him know I'm going back to the house.

----

Silver POV

I follow Tris and Jessica back into the house. The three of us were the last to come back, Tris told me the rest had come back earlier, it was currently 2am.

"That was so much fun" Jessica says as we walk through the house.

"Wanna go have some more fun" Tristan looks back at Jessica wiggling his eyebrows. Ew

Jessica nods "definitely". Ew

Tristan grabs her arms and they both run towards the stairs.

"See you in the morning Sil" Jess yells over her shoulder giggling.

"Be safe kids" I yell back before hearing them slam their bedroom door.

I decided to head to the kitchen to get some water before going to bed.

As I walk in I notice Bradley at the fridge. He turns to look at me before quickly turning back to the fridge.

"Hey" I call making my way to the sink.

He doesn't reply.

"Hello" I say louder

He still doesn't reply.

"Bradley?" I say turning to face his direction.

"What?" he says sharply looking back at me with a cold expression.

"Are you okay" I ask taken back by his demeanor.

"Fine" he says before slamming the door of the fridge shut then walking towards the door.

"Brad" I say following him.

He doesn't answer me again.

I quicken my pace to catch up with him before he reaches the door "Bradley!" I latch onto his arm and pull it so he's facing me.

"What do you want Silver" he says through his teeth.

I look at him trying to figure out why he seems so angry. I've never seen this side of him.

"I- I" I stutter, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" he says coldly

"Bullshit"

"What do want me to say" he throws his hands in the air.

"Why are you so angry" I ask

"Like you care"

"I care", I tell him, "you know I do Bradley, you're my friend"

"Friend" he scoffs